• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm not happy about Rodgers. The league is better when the best players are playing.

You're probably like me and would rather the Packers lose with zero excuses

I'm sure their annual playoff choke is a real treat for you every season!

Tall4Life

If Kaep's filing that I think he might have evidence

He's not dumb enough to file something like that and hope the judge takes his side on no evidence

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Actually this is a fun test. kas, how did you react during the Lions 2013 descent when literally all they needed was one more win, and how will it be different with Staff playing injured now as opposed to Staff playing healthy then?

You have to look at who our coaching staff was at the time and why things fell apart.

In 2013 we had no receivers and Jim Schwartz was on his last legs as a coach. There are a lot of reasons we imploded that season.

As a Saints fan, kind of in disbelief right now with how terrible they looked after week 2.
I think it's a great story. Hope they can stay hot. I remember watching the Brees press conference after game 2. He said some shit where I was "Come on dude it's over, your team stinks". Good to see a team turn it around a bit in the same season where most teams move on to the next year.

You're probably like me and would rather the Packers lose with zero excuses

I'm sure their annual playoff choke is a real treat for you every season!

As a football fan i am a also a Rodgers fan eve if i dislike the Packers. I am the same with Peyton Manning, JJ Watt and so on.. Not Brady though lol

witness

I think it's a great story. Hope they can stay hot. I remember watching the Brees press conference after game 2. He said some shit where I was "Come on dude it's over, your team stinks". Good to see a team turn it around a bit in the same season where most teams move on to the next year.

I remember that happening and being on a Saints board and people were blowing up lol

Top Bottom