• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

KaYotiX

Banned
Wait...

SAN FRAN tied with Washington
Miami tied with Atlanta
New Oreans fucked the Lions
MIN beating GB

This could be a great week for the Eagles

Well Green Bay isn't even making playoffs now with Rodgers hurt along with 3/4 of all our starters. No reason to watch NFL this year.... :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is to blasphemous to suggest there should be a rule that if you're down by 30 you can throw a white flag indicating you want to quit the game and not injure anymore of your players?

Football players would probably never go for such a rule but we have to #ProtectTheShield

I too like to watch men die on television.

I mean has people even seen how many back and collarbone injuries Romo had the last few seasons? He was out all of 2015 and most of last season cus back injury and lost time 2014 because of back injury.

Has also have had collarbone injury.

Doorman

Is to blasphemous to suggest there should be a rule that if you're down by 30 you can throw a white flag indicating you want to quit the game and not injure anymore of your players?

Football players would probably never go for such a rule but we have to #ProtectTheShield

If Stafford especially gets hurt any worse in this game than he already is, that is 100% on Caldwell and he ought to be (figuratively) boiled alive by the press for the rest of the season.

There is such a thing, it's called benching your starters. Put all the backups out there, give them some much needed practice agaisnt a better team. If you gonna lose, at least give your depth some practice.

Hi Kas! :)

Vixdean

Sorry Packers fan. In general I hate every other team and it's fans but a starting QB getting hurt is never something to celebrate (unless it's Tom Brady).

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
And then just like that...we get the turnover, and out comes number 9 yet again.

Fire Caldwell.
Every throw it looks like Stafford is holding his ribs hoping not to get hit

This is absolutely irresponsible for Stafford to still be in the game

Badgerst3

Well Green Bay isn't even making playoffs now with Rodgers hurt along with 3/4 of all our starters. No reason to watch NFL this year.... :(

Sadly I 100 percent agree.. i mean, what are the odds Rodgers makes it back at all this year?

Want to crawl in a hole. Packers have been so snakebitten with injures the last 3 years.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If Stafford especially gets hurt any worse in this game than he already is, that is 100% on Caldwell and he ought to be (figuratively) boiled alive by the press for the rest of the season.

Yeah, I agree. I actually want to see what we have in Jake Ruddock. He looked pretty good in the preseason.

Top Bottom