• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Quikies83

DMNyKnxXUAA_igc.jpg

Verdict: DEEBO!

He definitely made Fischer his bitch in the 4th.
Dude is a monster.. probably has Fischer mentally scarred/crippled.

Thaedolus

Man as soon as the Raiders missed that extra point, I knew exactly how the game would end.

Then, they showed some spark. Some sign that my prediction would be wrong.

And I was right. Fuck everything. God, I'd rather expect them to suck than have high expectations let down so spectacularly.

I'm going to need fentanyl lolipops on Thursday.

OG Loc

I'm still not super convinced but that was a pretty good win. Ugly but a needed win. Jags defense is legit and if they get a decent QB they can be great. They need some WR's too.

Goff didn't turn the ball over and aside from the Woods fumble we played very clean. Gotta keep using Gurley to own the tempo of games. And you're high.

Goff really surprised me. I honestly expected another performance like against the Seahawks but we were able to get Gurley going.

I think we're getting there but I haven't felt this way in so long. It's weird and scary lol

JABEE

I’m used to Browns-GAF being here through the terrible defeats. Something has happened. The Browns have broken the heart of Cleveland like never before.

Rvaan

Banned
So I decided to see Happy Death Day and Blade Runner all day today, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

Godgers is hurt and might be done for the year. The Raiders are dead. Pats cheated to win. Falcons blew a lead. Saints and Lions broke the fuckery meter. Browns-GAF left for the year. Oh and you saw 2 really good movies.

Beach

Might need to join Browns-GAF in hiding for the next month
Tests coming up and would much rather spend time procrastinating with the Dodgers and Kings at this point.

mreddie

Godgers is hurt and might be done for the year. The Raiders are dead. Pats cheated to win. Falcons blew a lead. Saints and Lions broke the fuckery meter. Browns-GAF left for the year. Oh and you saw 2 really good movies.

KC got beat by Oldburger? Cards are back too?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, that poor NFL Shop kid, no one told him about OBJ

He definitely made Fischer his bitch in the 4th.
Dude is a monster.. probably has Fischer mentally scarred/crippled.

The Chiefs inside OL is what the real problem was all game because of injuries. Harrison getting to the QB when it is 100% pass rush in the 4Q and you are 1-1 isn't a surprise.

I’m used to Browns-GAF being here through the terrible defeats. Something has happened. The Browns have broken the heart of Cleveland like never before.
I'm still here..

I'll be here for our weekly flagellation next week Jabee

What happened with Cleve today?

My Texans took their soul using the QB that we drafted with the pick that they traded to us. The Browns QB threw 3 picks.
Basically this...

Top Bottom