• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Beach

Never would have thought raiders would be 2-4

Damn that was a must win for the Raiders
The season is now a long shot. Especially in this division. We went from a top 5 offense to bottom 5 with the same players. The OC has ruined the team and made it a bore to watch.

The thing about the draft is that we dont really have any holes on offense. Going to be the same exact thing unless we have new coaching.

Fitts

2-.gif

Quikies83

Dude at the sportsbar I'm at just stormed out. All of a sudden Chiefs fans forgot how to take an L. Fuck em.

We won one playoff game in 24 years.. Chiefs fan know how to take a loss.
Don't toss shade -- let's keep the focus on the dirty hits and fines that will be coming this week.

overcast

Rams legit or am I high?

Both?

🤔🤔🤔
I'm still not super convinced but that was a pretty good win. Ugly but a needed win. Jags defense is legit and if they get a decent QB they can be great. They need some WR's too.

Goff didn't turn the ball over and aside from the Woods fumble we played very clean. Gotta keep using Gurley to own the tempo of games. And you're high.

Dude at the sportsbar I'm at just stormed out. All of a sudden Chiefs fans forgot how to take an L. Fuck em.
Honestly it can be really frustrating to have a really good team that keeps getting stonewalled by the same team. Especially when you know that team won’t win it all.

17-3 vs non Steelers teams since last year. 0-3 vs the Steelers. That’s a pretty crazy stat.

JDHarbs

gg Steelers.

Chiefs were gonna lose eventually. The fact that they clawed to the end shouldn't be overlooked here.

Fun game at the end there.

Quikies83

Honestly it can be really frustrating to have a really good team that keeps getting stonewalled by the same team. Especially when you know that team won’t win it all.

17-3 vs non Steelers teams since last year. 0-3 vs the Steelers. That’s a pretty crazy stat.

Nah - fan should've bought the Steelers fans a round of beers before ducking out

boiled goose

good with gravy
Nah. Ran out as soon as the pass fell incomplete. Dude was quick.

Homie looked like it was his first time. Dude was cussing out the TV like it kicked his dog or something.

Lol. People get so emotional about shit they did NOTHING for. All for bragging rights with anonymous equally unmerited people online

Top Bottom