• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

cdyhybrid

Rodney Harrison saying he's not sure what the Raiders are doing, and that they shouldn't have brought him out of retirement if they were only going to give him 13 carries.

It almost sounds like they're...wasting Marshawn Lynch.

Tell your Browns to stop stock-piling draft picks and use them to get themselves a QB!

Edit: Wait nevermind, don't tell them that, don't need the Browns stealing the Niners future QB
We'll probably draft Allen anyway so.. it's fine.
giphy.gif

#Broken Floyd and Brother Fox
I'm just representing Browns-GAF

At first I thought this was some random person.

But the official Browns twitter? Got dang.
Yup..

Fitts

Rodney Harrison saying he's not sure what the Raiders are doing, and that they shouldn't have brought him out of retirement if they were only going to give him 13 carries.

Frankly, they're wasting more talented players than Lynch right now.

Why single out Lynch? Downing is wasting everyone on offense

Gobias

Banned
I’m used to Browns-GAF being here through the terrible defeats. Something has happened. The Browns have broken the heart of Cleveland like never before.

I slept through all the afternoon games.

I didn't even notice or think about it.

:)

What happened with Cleve today?

Remember that time they went 1-15 but Hue said it was okay and they actually got talent in the immediate aftermath

Week 6 Update: team is actively and consistently much worse looking (With More And Better Talent) than said 1-15 team last year ever looked. All Hope Is Gone

Tamanon

Banned
Just got in. Looks like Jags special teams were pretty terrible and directly responsible for 14 points. Didn't expect them to shit the bed. Bleh.

So I decided to see Happy Death Day and Blade Runner all day today, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

Falcons were up 17-0 at the half and then remembered they’re choke artists
Flacco is garbage so they lost in OT
Cleve is cursed, Watson is furreal
Godgers fucking died (broken collarbone)
Saints were up 45-10 at one point, Lions brought it within 1 TD... then Stafford threw a pick 6.
Surprisingly, the Jets played toe to toe with the Pats all day. That game was even closer than the score shows. Pats secondary remains a dumpster fire.
Niners almost won, they’ve now lost 5 games in a row by 3 points or less
Cards jumped out to 31-0, almost killed Jameis, then Fitzmagic almost brought them back
Rams special teams single handedly beat the Jags. That game had 2 TDs before 25 seconds came off the game clock.
KC can’t beat the Steelers. Game was lost because Reid went for it on 4th and 2 at the 6 down 12-3, otherwise that game would’ve gone into OT.
Raiders missed an extra point, Chargers actually made a game winning FG for once. Both teams kinda suck.

Rams legit or am I high?

Both?

🤔🤔🤔

I think they still need some time to gel on offense, but they’re definitely getting there. Goff’s progression from year 1 to 2 has been insane, Gurley’s great when he doesn’t have to play against a stacked box, and the defense just needs a couple pieces from what I’ve seen. If the day ever comes where Watkins and Goff develop some chemistry that Offense is going to be nuts. It’s crazy how young those three are too.

Right now though, they’re not finishing drives. Your special teams bailed them out hardcore today and covered up a lot of messy play. I think you’ll make the playoffs as a wildcard this year and get bounced in the first round, but next year should be really exciting.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
When are the Browns going to free Cody Kessler? The numbers he put up last year look more and more ridiculous given where they're at now

I am actually using my jets slanket now.

At least that doesn't disappoint me.
My blanket isn't big enough..

Remember that time they went 1-15 but Hue said it was okay and they actually got talent in the immediate aftermath

Week 6 Update: team is actively and consistently much worse looking (With More And Better Talent) than said 1-15 team last year ever looked. All Hope Is Gone
:(

When are the Browns going to free Cody Kessler? The numbers he put up last year look more and more ridiculous given where they're at now
We won't because Hue won't use him

Dishwalla

Banned
I'm just glad Carr finished the game unscathed, really doubt he's at 100%. No need to cause anymore damage on him if we are just going to keep losing games. Worried for him on Thursday too.

Top Bottom