• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Absolutely. Now that the game is over, cheering for Manning and the Broncos for the Super bowl. Dude deserves another ring.

Its funny how Patriots are repeatedly called for cheating and yet they came up to a third AFC championship game and a Super bowl appearance in last three seasons. Even better is this year, they got here with big names playing or contributing other than Brady. In my mind that is quite stunning and consistently better than 30 other teams in the NFL.

Congratulations on being the NFL's Washington Generals.

One of these networks need to hire Bernie Kosar, so you guys can be blessed.
Fake edit: lmao there playing I'm the man, the Dre beats song

Tamanon

Banned
I do like how the FOX team is pretending audio mixing doesn't exist though. "God, I wish you guys could hear me over this cheering!"

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Beats players to watch:
whoever has an endorsement deal

Who else do you think they were going to show

It's like NBC with Verizon Sport's desk sponsored by Verizon, first commercial.. Verizon... like no way!

BeYKd78CYAAAYOp.jpg

fan up, word to Miami

i would sell my tickets though if they would go for quadruple their value, hell if it probably went over 5 times its value

no shame :p

They're likely still cheating. We all saw how Goodell covered the whole thing up for them. They sure as hell don't have enough talent on their roster to get where they are.

And that's your opinion.

The season is what it is and hopefully next year we get here again with a win and a ring afterwards.

Tabris

To finish the job, that's where we are going.

Remain humble my friend, we have one more game to win. The greatest challenge is yet to come.

You can have some fun too. No one is saying be arrogant and thinking you'll win SB. It's saying be happy about what we did today.

So... WHERE ARE WE GOING?!

TO THE MOTHER F***ING SUPERBOWL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom