• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
kraftxdkgy.gif

Well, I sent them the checks Lord, but I guess they didn't clear.[/QUOTE]

The double NBC logo makes this GIF.

True but Peyton was always the better QB. Now his team is also better on both sides of the ball..

Brady had one year with similar weapons to Manning at the Colts/Broncos and he went 16-0 with 49 TDs and 100+ passer rating.

Pretty sure you give Brady this team and he does what Manning did and more.

jman2050

After losing all the key players they had? Yes.

I mean like. 2007 Giants was an "amazing" season. Cards in 2008, Pats in 2001, etc. This year's Pats team was a decent above-average team that battled injuries, had a bit of luck, good and bad, and lost in the playoffs to a far superior team. That describes at least a quarter of playoff teams in any given season. Although I guess this time they didn't lose to a clearly inferior team, that's a welcome change.

Maybe it's because I'm a Yankees fan but you really should want better than this in your position.

Tabris

Brady had one year with similar weapons to Manning at the Colts/Broncos and he went 16-0 with 49 TDs and 100+ passer rating.

EXCEPT HE LOST TO MANNING THAT YEAR. BOOM!

Hopefully Manning doesn't conclude this season like Brady finished off that one.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Its funny how Patriots are repeatedly called for cheating and yet they came up to a third AFC championship game and a Super bowl appearance in last three seasons. Even better is this year, they got here with big names playing or contributing other than Brady. In my mind that is quite stunning and consistently better than 30 other teams in the NFL.

They're likely still cheating. We all saw how Goodell covered the whole thing up for them. They sure as hell don't have enough talent on their roster to get where they are.

Throughout the season I've liked Jamie Collins' and Logan Ryan's play. Great pick ups. Draft needs to focus on line depth and WR/TE depth. With what they've gone through this season I considered the CCG and on icing on the cake anyway.

They got flat out outplayed. Signs of life in the 4th but pretty much they did what the Chargers did last week. Defense held in there in the first half; thought they would let up a lot m more than they did. The offense putting up only 3 in the first half was disappointing.

Just a little sad it ended today with so long to wait until it stats back up again.

I do not know if he would have done better but i do agree with how good he performed with talent on his side.

I still believe Manning is a better QB at skill but Brady is a better competitor. And of course, can't stress enough about coach Bill B, Brady had him all his career.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Good luck 49ers/seahawks fans. Sorry guys I'm pullin for the seahawks here.

On a pats note I really think Brady should pressure kraft and say either spend some damn money or trade me, there's no point of pretending that roster was a contender in the crap that was the AFC this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom