• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
nothing cheers me up quite like some irrational pats hate

really makes me think about how long this team has been pissing all of you off. truly a great era of sports for me.

Narag

SKPSh3M.jpg

on standby...

Not even Gata deserves that.

MechDX

nothing cheers me up quite like some irrational pats hate

really makes me think about how long this team has been pissing all of you off. truly a great era of sports for me.

And we can continue that greatness a little further south....

Pats deserve a lot of credit for overcoming everything they endured this year just to get to the AFCC. Definitely think Pats-GAF have a lot to be happy about.

Also really happy that Champ finally gets a shot at the ring.

braves01

Banned
Spygate is as overblown as Peyton's losing playoff record. I really doubt it mattered much at all, except as a way for Pats haters to try to diminish an amazing half decade of utter dominance.

Denver had the clearly better team. Hopefully the Patriots can get back there next year.

I so wish this but no matter how much talent, it isn't easy to get to a championship game. But I really do want the Pats to win another Super bowl ring with Brady as QB.

If they can get Brady someone like Demarius Thomas to compliment Gronk, the Pats would be damn tough to beat.

I don't know about that. Brady did under perform today and didn't hit the crucial throws he had to. Defense was pretty terrible today with who were there and call them injured or young, they just need more talent in there.

Sanjuro

Pats deserve a lot of credit for overcoming everything they endured this year just to get to the AFCC. Definitely think Pats-GAF have a lot to be happy about.

Also really happy that Champ finally gets a shot at the ring.

Have no problem with the way this season went.

zychi

Banned
Let's see if Peyton can now win in the cold against a great defense. Or will he throw a taint to end it like last time.

poor peyton. the one year he gets back, and its probably going to rain or snow again. spent most of his career in ideal conditions in a dome, and now he's going to lose his second superbowl because of weather. his first was won because of the shitty bears run game not being able to hold onto the ball in the rain.

at least he has one ring and papa johns terrible food to fall back on.

Absolutely. Now that the game is over, cheering for Manning and the Broncos for the Super bowl. Dude deserves another ring.

Its funny how Patriots are repeatedly called for cheating and yet they came up to a third AFC championship game and a Super bowl appearance in last three seasons. Even better is this year, they got here with big names playing or contributing other than Brady. In my mind that is quite stunning and consistently better than 30 other teams in the NFL.

You're good people, sweetvar

Spygate is as overblown as Peyton's losing playoff record. I really doubt it mattered much at all, except as a way for Pats haters to try to diminish an amazing half decade of utter dominance.

Spygate is the only reason Brady won any games, and his lack of Super Bowl success subsequent to its discovery proves it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom