• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

simples

Banned
even visa's on our side

everytime you use your credit card, you support the patriots

OlKl2sF.png

squicken

tbh, as long as the regular season rules are biased so heavily in favor of offenses, the Packers will be fine. Rodgers can consistently carry us >= 10-6. The defense needs to get better, but only in the context of the playoffs where football starts to look more like football.

Although it would suck if Minny was consistently good. Hopefully they screw it up

Once Minnesota took Ponder out that offense did much better w/ Cassell I know you guys hate Jennings, but he and Patterson looked like a really solid combo. And Patterson has insane potential. I think they have a lot of pieces there for a good offense, and if Zimmer can work his magic on defense, I think they stop the Packers auto-sweep. Same with the Bears

It's not like I think the Pack will suck or that they won't be the favorites, but Rodgers isn't going to get the Brady/Peyton career of 3 joke teams in his division every year

Wes

venison crêpe
If a starting QB in the NFL had to play a different position, on either O or D, who would be the best and at which position?

If a starting QB in the NFL had to play a different position, on either O or D, who would be the best and at which position?

I was reading a few months old issue of ESPN the Magazine last week while waiting for my car at the shop and they asked NFL players this same question. The winner was Cam Newton at LB.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Depends on the QB though doesn't it? All their physiques are so different.

Glennon couldn't do anything other then be a placeholder. But guys like Cam or Luck could probably be WR or TE or something.

Once Minnesota took Ponder out that offense did much better w/ Cassell I know you guys hate Jennings, but he and Patterson looked like a really solid combo. And Patterson has insane potential. I think they have a lot of pieces there for a good offense, and if Zimmer can work his magic on defense, I think they stop the Packers auto-sweep. Same with the Bears

It's not like I think the Pack will suck or that they won't be the favorites, but Rodgers isn't going to get the Brady/Peyton career of 3 joke teams in his division every year
I think your assessment is right. Jennings still has a couple years left at a very high level, and they do have enough talent at the skill positions to float with Cassell for a while.

Great news, since winning the division hasn't exactly led to further playoff success. We need to regain our scrappy underdog status of old!

It's nice seeing rival teams make good hires. I want GB to win, of course, but I also like watching good football, and coaches have so much to do with that. As irritating as Worstbaugh's mannerisms can be, his work with Stanford and SF is admirable. He should have a long tenure with SF if he doesn't have an aneurysm on the sidelines.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

There were hardly 3 joke teams in the AFC west this year.

Have 3 AFC West teams ever made the playoffs?

Vikings have the most potential out of the whole bunch although they don't have a QB and their CBs are soft.

Trestman seems like a solid coach and Marshall is good but that team is dunzo.

The 95 Lions had more talent on both sides of the ball and couldn't win, anyone thinking this modern Lions team can is a basic bitch.

As far as the Packers: Ted, Mike, and Dom have been impairing the team's performance for years now being too afraid to gamble and the team has stagnated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom