• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gata wasn't even watching football when that happened. Let's be real now.

Shit, you're right. Well, let's fall back to the last non-Joe Webb victory.

18464-650-366.jpg

Stop posting pictures of Nick Collins it makes me cry. So does pictures of kittens and doing laundry and most everything else but especially that!

Gata wasn't even watching football when that happened. Let's be real now.
Yeah he was watching it with his Mark Brunell jersey on.

Im nervous as fuck.

On another note, what are the chances that if Brady or Manning wins this year's Super bowl, they will throw in the towel for their career?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Im nervous as fuck.

On another note, what are the chances that if Brady or Manning wins this year's Super bowl, they will throw in the towel for their career?

I'd say little chance with Brady. More likely with Manning, but I think he's going to go one more year.

Tom Penny

Zero unless Manning's neck is an issue. Manning actually mentions it's almost over once in a while. Brady never does. He will play until Belichick says he isn't good enough.

Nameless

The Cowboys should've been moved to the NFC South during realignment(Panthers in the NFC East) but JJ made Tagliabue an offer he couldn't refuse.

Cowboys would be the worst or next to worst team in the south, while the Panthers would be the Lords of the east.

simples

Banned
the worst type of people deal with Craigslist

I got my new iphone in the mail and decided to sell my old one on it. i got low ballers all day offering me a 100$. at least that gave me the chance to reply back with, "that won't even buy you the 'i' on the iphone, try an android instead."

then finally get a guy and he goes "call me", even though I said text only. I call since he met my price and he wants to meet somewhere close or whatever. I go there, of course he's late, 20 mins later and several tests of every feature of the phone he tries to give me 20$ less than what we agreed.

I grabbed the phone and got back in my car saying bye. then his wife goes take it take it and pulls out the 20. how do you go back on a agreed price after bringing me to your town and then making me wait.

all the jakncokes, snes and chans hang on that website. the worst

JABEE

the worst type of people deal with Craigslist

I got my new iphone in the mail and decided to sell my old one on it. i got low ballers all day offering me a 100$. at least that gave me the chance to reply back with, "that won't even buy you the 'i' on the iphone, try an android instead."

then finally get a guy and he goes "call me", even though I said text only. I call since he met my price and he wants to meet somewhere close or whatever. I go there, of course he's late, 20 mins later and several tests of every feature of the phone he tries to give me 20$ less than what we agreed.

I grabbed the phone and got back in my car saying bye. then his wife goes take it take it and pulls out the 20. how do you go back on a agreed price after bringing me to your town and then making me wait.

all the jakncokes, snes and chans hang on that website. the worst
There is no honor on Craiglist. Shady tricks.

If I was your father you would get disciplined fit saying that.

I'm not even sure what you're saying, Gata. Crawl out of the swamp!

JABEE

Why are you haggling over $20? You eat $300 lunches, meanwhile that $20 probably feeds those people's kids for a week
Those kids must suffer so that LB can feel above them. It's important to establish order in LB's world.

I am actually curious why LB would even bother selling his iPhone to those unworthy of it. He's hurting the Apple brand. I thought that kind of thing was important to him.

simples

Banned
Why are you haggling over $20? You eat $300 lunches, meanwhile that $20 probably feeds those people's kids for a week
I would've taken less money if he was cool before hand. this one guy bought my playstation 3d tv off me in the summer and didn't have change and that I should follow him to an ATM so he can get it. so I told him forget the 7 bucks and shook his hand

this guy makes me come to him, makes me wait, then haggles. wtf man, I was pissed at the end and didn't even want to sell it to him

squicken

I would've taken less money if he was cool before hand. this one guy bought my playstation 3d tv off me in the summer and didn't have change and that I should follow him to an ATM so he can get it. so I told him forget the 7 bucks and shook his hand

this guy makes me come to him, makes me wait, then haggles. wtf man, I was pissed at the end and didn't even want to sell it to him

I can relate. First time I sold something I made the mistake of driving out to the buyer's location. Then it's "I only have x can you still sell it?" Just in gas and hassle it is not worth it to go through the process again, so I accepted knowing I had been screwed

Now when I sell anything I make the location close to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom