• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Region locking is such fucking bullshit.

I'm in England right now so I go to CBSSports.com and can't stream the game because I am overseas. So I see that the game can be streamed from Sky Sports if I buy a day of streaming for £10 but it will only accept credit cards from the UK. So I call my friend and he says I can use his Sky streaming credentials but then the Apple App Store and Google Play Store will not let me download the Sky Go App on my iPad or Nexus 5 because it is "not allowed in my country" even though I am in England. So then I try streaming the radio feed and it gets cutoff right at kickoff because of NFL rules. Fucking fuck!

How can I watch this game?

Side load the apk on your N5!

effzee

Good job by the Pats holding them to three.

Going back to the Patriots possession, why in the world would you go deep on a 3rd and 3 to a guy who doesn't even see the field much on offense?

You have to sustain drives against the Broncos. Can't just go 3 and out twice like that to start the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom