• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

h1nch

Broncos-GAF should we send like a gift-basket or edible arrangement bouquet to Texans HQ? I feel like we should do something. Maybe a Thank You card?!

untitled-18go91.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Joe Marciano needs to be fired.

Ive said that all season, actually all of us Texans fans have and this is just fucked up icing on the cake.

Talon

So I guess he figured out how to catch punts once he left Houston.

Not to take away from those returns, but that second run was almost as easy as the first one. Moses couldn't have parted the seas any better.

TheFatOne

Are Talib and Dennard ready for the Houston game? We need both of them so McCourty can stay at safety, I agree that having him back there has been quite nice. Plus the last time we played Houston we only had Hernando, now we have Gronk as well. Both of them need to dominate if we want to beat Houston.

Both practiced, and should be good to go tomorrow. The only question is how healthy are they because Talib looked really hurt the last time he played, and Dennard has been MIA. My gut feeling is that they are both as close to 100% as you get this time of year. This is probably the healthiest the Pats have been all season long, and the bye week definitely helped them out. If they make it to the super bowl it was because they had the bye. Gronk is just massive in the run game, and he should be a big help in the passing game. Specifically chipping guys at the line, and when he is called to block.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wish I could see this game. Cable guy can't make it until Tuesday and joy of joys the trees block reception for everything but Fox.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So Jacoby leaves and is an all pro returner
Holliday returns a punt and a kickoff in a playoff game

FUCKING TEXANS

Schoob is all-pro... means shit. Jacoby has looked like ass and will continue to look like ass in big games!

FUMBLE IT AGAIN BITCH

Top Bottom