• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
tumblr_lxo613VcZc1qint86o1_500.jpg

He's a Cali boy. Just like Rodgers in the cold. You can put the California boy in Wisconsin, but you can't make him fat.

:jnc

How easily you forget that the Pats defense made Mark Sanchez looke like a real NFL QB. Plus the Pats haven't won their first playoff game. Way to early to be penciling the Pats in the AFC championship game.

Even if they manage to get past Houston, both these teams will give us problems. Torrey Smith destroyed us the last time, he could be doing the same in that game and Peyton is still Peyton.

Godslay

Banned
Flacco should air it out to Torrey smith more. Not only is dude outrunning people he's making some touch catches. When the bring the safety up top they should run rice more.

Still, i think Ravens have a good chance to take this. I don't think anybody expected this game to be tied at the half

I said it would be a closer game all fucking week. I didn't think it would be 21 -21, but I expected them to be within a TD of each other. An emotion fueled Baltimore Ravens isn't going to be put down easily.

GUYS DID U HEAR CHARLES WOODSON IS BACK? HE HASN'T PLAYED ALL YEAR. HE CERTAINLY DIDN'T PLAY AGAINST US IN WEEK 1.

GUYS, CHARLES WOODSON IS BACK. HE'S BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER

TheFatOne

:jnc

Even if they manage to get past Houston, both these teams will give us problems. Torrey Smith destroyed us the last time, he could be doing the same in that game and Peyton is still Peyton.

Devin McCourty at safety will be a massive upgrade. He isn't the best corner, but he has turned into a fine safety. It's the linebackers in coverage that scare the hell out of me now. Pats can still be beat over the top, but the linebackers can't cover anyone.

So I rewinded it because I thought I saw a hand get a piece of Praters kick and sure enough yup. Just dont know whose hand it was. Still a shitty kick.

Godslay

Banned
Whatever happened to Champ transitioning to safety? I remember him saying he was to extend his career a few years ago.

He's had the speed and ability to cover all year. I think he is out matched today against Smith. It's interesting, because Champ shut him down last game. We had more pressure last game as well, so that could tie into why Flacco is able to take shots down field.

Flacco should air it out to Torrey smith more. Not only is dude outrunning people he's making some touch catches. When the bring the safety up top they should run rice more.

Still, i think Ravens have a good chance to take this. I don't think anybody expected this game to be tied at the half
It's been made official by teh media since two weeks ago that it will be Patriots @ Broncos for the AFCCG, last week was just for laughs and this week should of been skipped for player safety.

squicken

Little pass rushers don't work too well in playoffs when refs swallow their whistle. I refuse to believe miller and doom can't get around oher and mckinnie

Devin McCourty at safety will be a massive upgrade. He isn't the best corner, but he has turned into a fine safety. It's the linebackers in coverage that scare the hell out of me now. Pats can still be beat over the top, but the linebackers can't cover anyone.

Are Talib and Dennard ready for the Houston game? We need both of them so McCourty can stay at safety, I agree that having him back there has been quite nice. Plus the last time we played Houston we only had Hernando, now we have Gronk as well. Both of them need to dominate if we want to beat Houston.

Being a Texans fan and even I know we won't win. Only if we bribe the refs. And Bellicheck dies in a car wreck on the way to the stadium.
Steelers already packed their bags for New Orleans when the nobody Patriots came to visit in 2002. My point just being that the games have to be played and it's ridiculous how so many experts are saying there's no chance for Ravens/Texans to win unless the other team gets hurt. A little more effort put into the analysis than that would be nice is all I'm saying. Glad to see the Ravens not giving up easily.

EDIT: And as I say that Holliday scores. lol

Top Bottom