• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Tabris

You've been a Denver Broncos fan for all of five minutes. Shut up and drink your own salty tears.

I'll drink your salty tears in 1-2 games.

I also drank your salty tears for an entire season from last superbowl. SUCK IT.

Mannings are still 3-0 SB's against Brady since 07

Smokey

Sucks, but what can you do? Playing to win, usually results in playing to win.

Fuck the flags. I'm a man, I'm 30. No bad calls would save the shit that went down. That's not on the refs it's on bad play. Sack up!

I know this hurts bro. I'm sure you forgot what a loss feels like. There's still time to get on the texans bandwagon before tomorrow.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Let's see how many Platinums I get till next season starts, @128 at the moment, I'll say 155+

Kintaco

I blame the refs fucking over the flow of the game in the first half with a few calls that gave Baltimore 14. And then John Fox for being a pussy. Then Denver's crap passing D. Manning is in a distant 4th on blame for this loss.
The refs suck balls but they didn't lose use the game. Shitty D and shitty coaching, and Manning lost
Is the game!!

TheFatOne

Sucks, but what can you do? Playing to win, usually results in playing to win.

Fuck the flags. I'm a man, I'm 30. No bad calls would save the shit that went down. That's not on the refs it's on bad play. Sack up!

Trust me I know the feeling. 18-1 was soul crushing. Didn't watch sports until the football season started again. Fox is a shit coach. Belichick gets a ton of shit when he is too aggressive, but at least he plays to win.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Say whatever shit you want about Tebow, the Ravens scored 17 points off Manning turnovers.

He was as big of a reason they lost the game as anything else you want to throw excuses at.

Godslay

Banned
*Shirtless Hug*

Thanks brother! Disappointing loss, but it always goes back to that quote. Better to love and lose, etc.

I also drank your salty tears for an entire season from last superbowl. SUCK IT.

Mannings are still 3-0 SB's against Brady since 07

Tabris, put down your sword. The fight is over.

Well, damn. That was getting hard to watch by the end.

Dissapointed!!! With all that hype.

Sure, the hype was too big. I've said all week the Ravens had a shot, it was predicated on Flacco playing well. It happened.

Dragon

Banned

Mannings are still 3-0 SB's against Brady

You seriously are the worst fan in here. Even squicken has more loyalty than your fraud self.

Mannings have only played two super bowls against Brady. (Brady has two SB in case your stupid Canadian Ass is implying that instead)

Top Bottom