• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Dragon

Banned
Say whatever shit you want about Tebow, the Ravens scored 17 points off Manning turnovers.

He was as big of a reason they lost the game as anything else you want to throw excuses at.

I know you won't respond but the Tebow thing has run its course. It's like you're screaming about the world being flat and we just landed on the moon. Get with the times.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I dont understand how you're not #1 in the world.

I'm just one person, I do have a life (crazy I know, I'm shocked too)
Do reel myself in money spending on entertainment wise

Most Top guys are hacked, save cheat hacked, bought Platinums or multiple people on accounts

I'm alone =/

Tabris

You seriously are the worst fan in here. Even squicken has more loyalty than your fraud self.

Mannings have only played two super bowls against Brady. (Brady has two SB in case your stupid Canadian Ass is implying that instead)

PEYTON BEAT TOM BRADY IN AFC CHAMPIONSHIP TO WIN HIS SUPERBOWL. EMBARRASSED TOM BRADY WHEN HE WAS NO LONGER ABLE TO CHEAT!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn all these D's suck ass these days. I don't feel so bad about the Texans D sucking anymore.

Now the O on the other hand.

Godslay

Banned
Trust me I know the feeling. 18-1 was soul crushing. Didn't watch sports until the football season started again. Fox is a shit coach. Belichick gets a ton of shit when he is too aggressive, but at least he plays to win.

Foxball at it's finest. I know Shanahan gets a lot of shit around here, but the dude will shove his dick down your throat is he gets a shot. Belicheck is the same way. It's admirable when you watch turtling at it's finest.

You seriously are the worst fan in here. Even squicken has more loyalty than your fraud self.

Mannings have only played two super bowls against Brady. (Brady has two SB in case your stupid Canadian Ass is implying that instead)

I know you've been waiting to light into someone. Save it for tomorrow friend?

Top Bottom