• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Spinluck

lol at blaming this on Fox.

Peyton played like SHIT. The Broncos wouldn't have even been in the game without their special teams abusing the Ravens.

One of those picks was a tipped TD.

Manning is godteir, but he just doesn't have that goober composure that Eli has. Eli is more clutch than both Brady and PeyPey. At least you win there.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Please this lose isn't entirely on Manning, but a portion goes to him. Just fucken throw it to the sidelines.

I blame the refs fucking over the flow of the game in the first half with a few calls that gave Baltimore 14. And then John Fox for being a pussy. Then Denver's crap passing D. Manning is in a distant 4th on blame for this loss.

brentech

Only good thing I'm seeing right now is Matthews looks to be getting ready to change direction....Kap probably could still be fast enough to get by him if he took off

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This year Jacoby is a Texans sleeper agent... plays well for him and gives us homefield so all we need is to upset the Pats and Jacoby will help us.

It's all coming back around like it should.

Xeke

Banned
Ray Lewis just used up all God's football juice, leaving none for the Packers. Sh!T

Channeling Tebow for the win.

0322tebow.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I blame the refs fucking over the flow of the game in the first half with a few calls that gave Baltimore 14. And then John Fox for being a pussy. Then Denver's crap passing D. Manning is in a distant 4th on blame for this loss.

The refs didn't mean shit. Broncos flat out frauded it the fuck up. We lost, the Ravens were the better team today. That is all. Any excuses are bullshit and null at this point.

Peyton looked really good at the start of the game, and worse as the game progressed. Not sure if it was the Ravens or the cold, but he looked bad at the end. Old Favre.

Top Bottom