• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

TheFatOne

Game shouldn't have even gone to overtime. That loss isn't on Manning. He'd be ranked like #3 for reasons why the Broncos lost.

70 yard bomb with 30 secs to play in the game? That's amateur, high school type of shit. You hear something like that happening in a high school game and watch the play on Youtube. That shouldn't happen in the NFL, that's a video game play. Not Manning's fault. Horrible performance from their defense.

Edit- goddamit, last post on the page, no one will read.

This is where I disagree. With all of the things the Broncos screwed up in the end they still had a chance to win the game with an HOF QB, and he choked. That was such an inexcusable play by someone who is supposed to be a first ballot HOF QB. You just can't do that. He could have easily thrown the ball out of bounds, but instead chose to make that throw. Manning/Fox are tied for reasons the Broncos lost the game.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I have an ultimate ending in mind for this game involving Alex Smith coming in late for Capernick, only for Smith to throw an obvious interception to cost SF the game.

Top Bottom