• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

472%20-%20don_west%20gif%20high_five%20mike_tenay%20tna.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I know you won't respond but the Tebow thing has run its course. It's like you're screaming about the world being flat and we just landed on the moon. Get with the times.

Haha I really don't give a shit just really enjoyed Peyton shitting the bed. Yet again.

Broncos are going to have deal with the fact that Peyton couldn't take them any further than the "joke" quarterback. That shit is going to sting.

Tabris

JOHN FOX IS THE NEW JIM CALDWELL. THIS WAS WORSE THAN THAT SHITTY 4TH QUARTER TIMEOUT. COST US THE GAME WITH HIS COWARDICE.

FIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon

Banned
PEYTON BEAT TOM BRADY IN AFC CHAMPIONSHIP TO WIN HIS SUPERBOWL. EMBARRASSED TOM BRADY WHEN HE WAS NO LONGER ABLE TO CHEAT!

Upset huh? You're talking about something that happened five to six years ago. You're going to drown if you continue to cry this hard.

Milchjon

FUCK JOHN FOX. NEW JIM CALDWELL.

A) WHEN 3RD DOWN WITH A MINUTE AND A BIT LEFT IN THE GAME, LET PEYTON MANNING WIN YOU THE GAME
B) WHEN 35 SECONDS LEFT AND 2 TIMEOUTS, LET PEYTON MANNING WIN YOU THE GAME

GOD DAMN IT. FUCK YOU JOHN FOX.

The only redeeming thing about that loss is your misery.

On to cheering for Danieal Manning now, right?

Denver... It was a nice run. John Fox cost the team the game in the 4th Q, but overall, the Ravens just played better. Hopefully the Texans win tomorrow so we don't end up with another Baltimore/New England championship game.

Move over Houston-GAF, I'm riding in the wagon for this game.

kingslunk

FUCKKKK I HATE SPORTS SO MUCH MY TEAMS NEVER FUCKING WIN.

GG ravens.

I'm going to do something I've never done.

Lets go Tom Brady. Drop 40 on Baltimore

Godslay

Banned
Haha I really don't give a shit just really enjoyed Peyton shitting the bed. Yet again.

Broncos are going to have deal with the fact that Peyton couldn't take them any further than the "joke" quarterback. That shit is going to sting.

Fuck you! I loved Tebow as if he was my brother. I defended that fucker to the very end. Don't question my fandom when it comes to Tebow, you will lose.

JOHN FOX IS THE NEW JIM CALDWELL. THIS WAS WORSE THAN THAT SHITTY 4TH QUARTER TIMEOUT. COST US THE GAME WITH HIS COWARDICE.

FIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Take a deep breath. You will attract more bees with honey than vinegar.

Game shouldn't have even gone to overtime. That loss isn't on Manning. He'd be ranked like #3 for reasons why the Broncos lost.

70 yard bomb with 30 secs to play in the game? That's amateur, high school type of shit. You hear something like that happening in a high school game and watch the play on Youtube. That shouldn't happen in the NFL, that's a video game play. Not Manning's fault. Horrible performance from their defense.

Edit- goddamit, last post on the page, no one will read.

Top Bottom