• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Fuck you! I loved Tebow as if he was my brother. I defended that fucker to the very end. Don't question my fandom when it comes to Tebow, you will lose.

Take a deep breath. You will attract more bees with honey than vinegar.

As someone who dislike the Broncos I really like 90% of your post. Quite frankly it's scaring me.

Dragon

Banned
JOHN FOX IS THE NEW JIM CALDWELL. THIS WAS WORSE THAN THAT SHITTY 4TH QUARTER TIMEOUT. COST US THE GAME WITH HIS COWARDICE.

FIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

You mean the Jim Caldwell who called the plays for the offense that styled all over the Broncos D? Haha oh man.

Spinluck

This might sound silly, but I think BAL wins the SB.

1. STEELERS GOING TO SHIT
2. YOU JUST HAPPEN TO BEAT THE GUY WHO ALWAYS KICKS YOUR ASS
3. RAYRAY RETIRING

DESTINNNNNNY

sonicmj1

JOHN FOX IS THE NEW JIM CALDWELL. THIS WAS WORSE THAN THAT SHITTY 4TH QUARTER TIMEOUT. COST US THE GAME WITH HIS COWARDICE.

FIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

John Fox didn't throw two interceptions, and he didn't fumble away the football.

Joe Flacco didn't throw any interceptions either.

Game shouldn't have even gone to overtime. That loss isn't on Manning. He'd be ranked like #3 for reasons why the Broncos lost.

70 yard bomb with 30 secs to play in the game? That's amateur, high school type of shit. You hear something like that happening in a high school game and watch the play on Youtube. That shouldn't happen in the NFL, that's a video game play. Not Manning's fault. Horrible performance from their defense.

Edit- goddamit, last post on the page, no one will read.

i did :p

thats the #1 reason, hell keep the safety 10 yards above the endzone and he makes the stop and its 30 seconds to go at the 10 yard line

dont fuck up pats :(

rob-gronkowski-naked.jpg

Tabris

Game shouldn't have even gone to overtime. That loss isn't on Manning. He'd be ranked like #3 for reasons why the Broncos lost.

70 yard bomb with 30 secs to play in the game? That's amateur, high school type of shit. You hear something like that happening in a high school game and watch the play on Youtube. That shouldn't happen in the NFL, that's a video game play. Not Manning's fault. Horrible performance from their defense.

QUOTING THIS. HIGH SCHOOL DEFENCE CALLING, FIRE JACK DEL RIO AND FIRE JOHN FOX!

I read it. And you're right.

lol

First chance to post from fraud Packers bar (although it's better this week). Insane first game. Packers Niners is shaping up to be real fun too.

Top Bottom