• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

NawidA

Banned
If the Falcons do beat the Seahawks (I know, I know), they have to be the favorite against GB/SF right?

Doorman

Man, that cancer line...too soon!

Anyway:
Go Broncos, go Texans...that's it. I can't in good conscience root for anybody that's left in the NFC.

Hunter S.

The Texans fans will prove their fans wrong and beat the Patriots.

The Broncos will give the Ray Lewis a not so warm goodbye.

The 49ers will beat the Packers as it is not a Lambaeu game.

The Seahawks will flush Atlanta down the toilet.

Notice I have a West Side bias!?!?!

!!!!!!! NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!! THE FALCONS ARE CHOKERS!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!!

KGX70l.png

9Mfowl.png

!!!!!!! NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!! MORE LIKE THE FAILCONS AMIRITE?!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!!

iblu8Qfkedag2u.gif

Those playoff feels.

Anyways......

BAL @ DEN | GB @ SF | SEA @ ATL | HOU @ NE

Gotta keep the faith

Drakeon

Great OP as usual Buckethead.

So have we seen the best of RG3? Will he get better, or said more crass, will he stay healthy enough to get better?

They have to quit running him so much. They have to break him of that habit if they want him to be a long term quarterback.

I'm not sure Shanahan will do that though, I think he's more in the win now mindset, at all costs.

JCizzle

Great OP as usual Buckethead.

So have we seen the best of RG3? Will he get better, or said more crass, will he stay healthy enough to get better?

With Shanny, likely not. The best comparison I have is CK, who can obviously run well, but Harbs doesn't let him do it often on designed plays now that he's a starter. I think Shanny wayyyy overexposed RG3.

bionic77

I proposed that to you but you never responded. Loserbro thread.
I am in!

Lets do this! Fuck these successful team assholes. There are going to be 31 of us and only one or them in a few weeks. We have the numbers, we have the plan and we have the lonely nerd anger to dominate them!

bionic77

How about the Penguins? They are undefeated.
Sorry I am not mentally retarded so I have no interest in NASCAR, hockey or baseball.

Maybe in 60 years when the dementia hits and I become a racist then these things might grow on me.

Why do guys like Cutler (notorious for being smashed by the rest of the NFL) or even Ponder get shit for not playing injured, but RG3 is instantly the victim of bad coaching? At first I thought it was because Cutler is a pussy, but he's taken a ton of abuse on live TV and is still regarded as a manbaby.

squicken

They have to quit running him so much. They have to break him of that habit if they want him to be a long term quarterback.

I'm not sure Shanahan will do that though, I think he's more in the win now mindset, at all costs.

Guess we'll see if there's significant damage or not, but it sure seemed like they overexposed him. Maybe Shanny was trying to shine his legacy on the way out or something?

Packers have no chance.

Next week's going to be a real bummer.

It was nice to even out that home playoff record though.

Drakeon

Guess we'll see if there's significant damage or not, but it sure seemed like they overexposed him. Maybe Shanny was trying to shine his legacy on the way out or something?

I don't know if theres significant damage yet, but I think there will be in a year or two if they keep calling as many designed runs as they are. Look at CK or even Russel Wilson, where they hardly call them and its usually a scramble. Or look at Steve Young, who they had to break of the habit to want to run (which they are doing with CK as well).

bionic77

I feel that is very disrespectful.bionic is the one with the vagina not me.
Very lame. Even for a Pats/Jags fan.

We all know that there are no vaginas on the net. This party is a huge sausage fest. Don't project your fan feelings of inadequacy at your qb's inability to wear a jock strap or throw a football more than 7 yards onto the rest of us.

Top Bottom