• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

mkenyon

Banned
WKaZS.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Let's Do This!

My Cholesterol & Blood Sugar is Ready!

Bring the Pain Papa John's Broncos!

CRavens need to be locked up back to off-season mode

ysfnL.gif

ysfnL.gif

ysfnL.gif

Vesmir

Banned
so i cuevased myself in celebration of the HAWKS WIN OVER THAT weak ass rg3 and the washington racist mascots and i gotta say
that wild turkey gores down wayy to good but enough of the falcons

hopefully clemons is alright
GO HAWKS
also gb, broncos, hou for the upset
shoutouts to cdy kiryu and hito for the non lifelongs

BAL @ DEN | GB @ SF | SEA @ ATL | HOU @ NE

Peyton got some pizzas to deliver to Nawlins. Flacco sucks. Kaepernick sucks. Ryan sucks. Schaub sucks. Russell Wilson gonna style all over the douche bag Falcons.

JABEE

Who do eagles fans want to be their head coach?

Gus Bradley?

At this point I don't know. There is a lot of guys out there with no head coaching experience. I don't watch college football enough to be upset about missing out on Chip Kelly.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why do you people hate me so! I just want to love my team.

I acknowledge I made a poor decision, but I'm a man!

Just do yourself a favor. Tuesday morning when the twitterverse explodes with rumors of the Browns contacting Nick Saban, don't get your hopes too high.

Dragon

Banned
Maybe Mech will stick around after his team gets violated on national tv this time. Not betting on it though.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Why do you people hate me so! I just want to love my team.

I acknowledge I made a poor decision, but I'm a man!

You might get Kelly after all... Brian Kelly

3 Years of shitacular basement dwelling, then super-ceded by trying to woo David Shaw from Stanford, who will reject and go on to coach the Broncos to more dominance in the AFC West

ari

Banned
Seahawks sucks away. Took a gimped rg3 after the first quarter to make the seahawks competent. No way I'm choosing the seabitches.

Pats in blowout win and the ravens over the manning squad for the upset. Oh and the packs over the niners for the revenge fuck.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You might get Kelly after all... Brian Kelly

3 Years of shitacular basement dwelling, then super-ceded by trying to woo David Shaw from Stanford, who will reject and go on to coach the Broncos to more dominance in the AFC West

2006 NFL AFC West 3rd 9 7 0 Missed playoffs
2007 NFL AFC West 2nd 7 9 0 Missed playoffs
2008 NFL AFC West 2nd 8 8 0 Missed playoffs
2009 NFL AFC West 2nd 8 8 0 Missed playoffs
2010 NFL AFC West 4th 4 12 0 Missed playoffs
2011 NFL AFC West 1st 8 8 0 Lost division playoffs

Right...dominance...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I hope the Texans can shock the world, but honestly with the amount of injuries this team has endured, I am glad they made it this far. On bothe sides of the ball you have people they never imagined taking snaps. Cushing is the only big name injury, but the injuries have piled up. Looking forward to Sunday. From not ever going to the playoffs to winning the division 2 years in a row is progress.

Bowser

I hope the Texans can shock the world, but honestly with the amount of injuries this team has endured, I am glad they made it this far. On bothe sides of the ball you have people they never imagined taking snaps. Cushing is the only big name injury, but the injuries have piled up. Looking forward to Sunday. From not ever going to the playoffs to winning the division 2 years in a row is progress.

Whoa, I feel like it's been ages since I've seen you in NFL-GAF threads

Top Bottom