• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

BAL @ DEN
GB @ SF
SEA @ ATL
HOU @ NE

ibrryrzRkfpLXE.gif

falcons-busfmu5lr1zb1.gif

Fantomex

I really think these will be some of the best playoffs we've had in some time. Lots of good teams and story lines.

Fivehead vs Brady AFC game would be great. Atlanta airing it out against Green Bay would be good to watch also.

Vire

I really think these will be some of the best playoffs we've had in some time. Lots of good teams and story lines.

Fivehead vs Brady AFC game would be great. Atlanta airing it out against Green Bay would be good to watch also.

If the Wildcard round was any indication of what's to come...

No.. no it wont be.

I am in!

Lets do this! Fuck these successful team assholes. There are going to be 31 of us and only one or them in a few weeks. We have the numbers, we have the plan and we have the lonely nerd anger to dominate them!

YES All these teams are just frauds this year anyway, amirite?

I was looking through my computer and found some stuff you might be interested in.

If I only had a heart...

QeI1h.jpg

Originally I was going to do a bad children's sketchbook for W3 before I came up with the newspaper idea. Here's one of the rough ideas:

OdHh0.jpg

For your health.

Jacob

BAL @ DEN | GB @ SF | SEA @ ATL | HOU @ NE

- I'm a Ravens fan but we're going to get crushed by Peyton just like we did a month ago.

- GB @ SF is the pick I'm least sure of.

Chris R

Why are the Sunday games so early? Wouldn't the ratings be better with a night game?

Seahawks winning would be fine by me, isn't happening though :(

alexrubens

Neo Member

I have complete faith in the Seahawks today after those last three quarters. Seems like they weren't ready for the first one, but they'll learn.

It helps that Russell Wilson isn't afraid of getting hit too. He was out blocking for Marshawn Lynch today. That's crazy talk.

Why are the Sunday games so early? Wouldn't the ratings be better with a night game?

Seahawks winning would be fine by me, isn't happening though :(

I don't know but it piss me the fuck off. You're making me wake up at 9 AM for the Seahawks game on a Sunday? SMH!

_woLf

Redskins, get a real fuckin' field during the offseason. Your own QB's future depends on it.

I really hope Chris Clemons' knee is okay.

BAL @ DEN Peyton Manning will pick up where he left off and send Ray Lewis off to retirement.
GB @ SF Rodgers will have his Week 1 revenge.
SEA @ ATL Seachickens beat Atlanta at home, proving what everyone already knows about the Falcons.
HOU @ NE Patriots blow out the Texans a second time.

Top Bottom