• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
What exactly is the relevant of that? What you've done in previous postseasons is irrelevant.

Seahawks beat up on a shitty Washington team who had a broken down one legged bum at QB.

At the end of the day Matt Ryan will be telling Russell to get off his fucking field.

Because we're in the playoffs now. What Atlanta did in the regular season means jack shit in the playoffs and the ATL has proven this time and again.

It will be so glorious if they lose tomorrow. I can't wait to see it happen.

What exactly is the relevant of that? What you've done in previous postseasons is irrelevant.

Seahawks beat up on a shitty Washington team who had a broken down one legged bum at QB.

At the end of the day Matt Ryan will be telling Russell to get off his fucking field.

Because it is indicative of Ryan and the Falcons fucking loser nature. Easy schedule will prove the Fraudcons downfall

Christ, some of you guys are mean. It's not bad enough their team lost?

Well since Packers age is the largest by far and led by Ez, who if you can't take a joke can make people upset, I guess I get where it comes from. It doesn't really matter though. I'm just happy the niners are good again.

Guys guys guys..Ravens aint making it to the SB. Texans baby! Woooooo
I'm praying to whatever God there is that we upset the Pats tomorrow because I have 2 friends that are Patriots fans and I would [bLOVE][/b] it if we win tomorrow.

One of Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Joe Flacco and Matt Schoob will win their first SuperBowl this year.

Unless Lord Brady ruins it.

Milchjon

I normally don't allow Raiders, but that was eloquent as fuck!

Exception granted. Bring some hard booze and that diagram of Tammy's anatomy you made back in the day.
:jnc

You may be wrong about pretty much everything ever, but you still make me laugh all the time.

Because we're in the playoffs now. What Atlanta did in the regular season means jack shit in the playoffs and the ATL has proven this time and again.

It will be so glorious if they lose tomorrow. I can't wait to see it happen.

So all that's left for Saints fans is tuning in to watch the Falcons play in the post-season huh?
Get used to that.

TheNatural

My Member!
Hilarious how Atlanta gets no respect at all. Fucking mind boggling really.

Agreed, but that's the way the sports world works. They love a small sample size even going back to past irrelevant years to form that opinion, same with Seattle beating the Niners at home and ignoring their atrocious road record.

Elway, Mickelson, etc couldn't win the big one - until they did. There's lots of instances where the historically cold playoff team finally wins and takes off. I don't think you're unbeatable or anything, but it is pretty amazing how many have practically conceded you guys will lose at home because of stuff that happened a year or two ago.

Rorschach

I normally don't allow Raiders, but that was eloquent as fuck!

Exception granted. Bring some hard booze and that diagram of Tammy's anatomy you made back in the day.
UWG0L.gif

Bonus picture encompassing today's new arrivals to this thread. And possibly tomorrow's.
ED4Ak.jpg

Mrbob

So does Capers get another year? This is two years straight of ineptitude.

poor Green Bay. Getting kicked out of the playoffs early every year.

Except, you know, two years ago when they won it all.

I love piling on the Packers when warranted but they won a Super Bowl recently.

As a Bills fan, this time of year I often end up rooting against teams as much as I'm rooting for any team.

Baltimore- eh, I don't mind them.
49ers- I am sick of looking at Harbaugh and his stupid marker necklace. And I don't like Kapernick's growth on his chin.
Seattle- Can't stand Cheatin' Pete.
Atlanta- don't mind them.
New England- Tom Brady can go jump off a cliff.
Houston- if they can beat New England and not get embarrassed, maybe I'll root for them.

Top Bottom