• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

ari

Banned
The seahawks is going to get plastered tomorrow and the falcons will drag the niners because of their weird ass incompetent play against dome teams.

Falcons ravens superbowl.

Battle of the 08 qb class.

0B5PM.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
When was the last time they won a playoff game?

What exactly is the relevant of that? What you've done in previous postseasons is irrelevant.

Seahawks beat up on a shitty Washington team who had a broken down one legged bum at QB.

At the end of the day Matt Ryan will be telling Russell to get off his fucking field.

Packers and Denver earned their spot in Super Fraud Bros 2: Harbaugh Championship Edition

Before the game i was delusional enough to think this was most likely going to be the SB matchup.

Frauds! Frauds everywhere!

Watch ATL just nut up and destroy everyone. The Ultimate frauds pull a quick one on the entire NFL!

Branduil

The seahawks is going to get plastered tomorrow and the falcons will drag the niners because of their weird ass incompetent play against dome teams.

Falcons ravens superbowl.

Battle of the 08 qb class.

That would be the worst Super Bowl since Oakland/Tampa Bay.

What exactly is the relevant of that? What you've done in previous postseasons is irrelevant.

Seahawks beat up on a shitty Washington team who had a broken down one legged bum at QB.

At the end of the day Matt Ryan will be telling Russell to get off his fucking field.

Saving this for posterity.

Turnstile

I'm at Pappadeux and sitting next to Rahim Moore and his family. I am dead serious. My wife is closer to them and she said that she is 110% its him.
Should I start making loud choking noises?

Top Bottom