• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Milchjon

One of Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Joe Flacco and Matt Schoob will win their first SuperBowl this year.

Unless Lord Brady ruins it.

Hadn't even realized that. Kill me now.

When Matt Ryan is the most likeable guy in a line up, it might just be for the best to accidentally lose a few nukes right above the respective stadiums.

Miguel

UWG0L.gif

Bonus picture encompassing today's new arrivals to this thread. And possibly tomorrow's.
ED4Ak.jpg
Lmfao

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So all that's left for Saints fans is tuning in to watch the Falcons play in the post-season huh?
Get used to that.

But I'm already used to Atlanta choking in the playoffs, its happened several times before. How many times do you need to shit the bed before I'm used to it?

Branduil

I keep forgetting New England even has to play a game tomorrow. It's like "oh yeah, I guess the Texans are technically still in the playoffs."

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I keep forgetting New England even has to play a game tomorrow. It's like "oh yeah, I guess the Texans are technically still in the playoffs."

People said the same damn bullshit 2 years ago.

Jets went in there and clowned the Patriots. There ain't no such thing as a freebie.

eznark

Banned
Now I have to go to Assembly Hall and watch the Badgers get butt fucked by the Hoosiers on Tuesday. Know what, fuck sports.

Have you guys heard of Modernist Cuisine? It's rad! I've been cooking a ton, let me tell you about it. Sous Vide is the future!

Now I have to go to Assembly Hall and watch the Badgers get butt fucked by the Hoosiers on Tuesday. Know what, fuck sports.

Have you guys heard of Modernist Cuisine? It's rad! I've been cooking a ton, let me tell you about it. Sous Vide is the future!

You're such a Will Smith sheeple

Yup, 2009 and 2010 we were pretty damn unstoppable. Then Collins got his goddamn neck broken and all of a sudden we're eating shit every week.
You and I remember a different 2009.

2009 we were smoke and mirrors with no defensive backs. Got torched by any team with a good QB.

Basically, 3 out of the 4 years Capers has been in GB, our defense has been mediocre or garbage.

Just came to say how much better the divisional playoffs has been so far compared to the wildcard weekend. What a pair of games to say the least. Next game up is seahawks falcons, I really think we will take care of the hawks tomorrow but I'm still a nervous wreck.

Milchjon

If you have an extra copy, I would gladly take it off your hands ;-)

Burger looks way too complicated though.

Branduil

I prefer post-modernist cuisine. Look at this picture of this Arome Souffle I made:

Top Bottom