• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Fotball outsiders does advanced stats for football.... Seahawks was ranked #1. Funny enough the top 7 teams in their ranking are all the team that were alive this morning expect for Atlanta who was ranked 11th.

We shall see with a healthy qb opposing them tomorrow away from home. I would like to see them win so there will be a rematch however.

Rodgers has a Jordan complex. Why does it surprise people that hes a salty bitch?

Go read the Jordan rules. That's probably exactly how Rodgers is behind the scenes too...

The Packers NEED a RB at this point. After a few years of spread, it's starting to shift back towards being balanced.
We had decent balance offensively tonight. Just didn't execute consistently enough, and didn't spend a whole lot of time on the field, since Kap was kapping all over our obsolete defense.

Rodgers has a Jordan complex. Why does it surprise people that hes a salty bitch?

Go read the Jordan rules. That's probably exactly how Rodgers is behind the scenes too...

Speaking of Jordan, this team needs a Dennis Rodman.

One badass motherfucker on defense who will fuck and scrap and crossdress his/her way to the top.

I pretty much can guarantee a Seattle win tomorrow. After that they'll probably beat San Fran and head to the Super Bowl and then lose to whoever comes out of the AFC. It's criminal how under the radar Russell Wilson has gone.

He's been the most talked about QB for the last two weeks.

JCizzle

Who fucking cares if ARod was salty. CK would have been too. These guys don't give a shit about the media, they want to win - especially because of the personal impact for both guys.

Godslay

Banned
I don't have anything against Broncos fans. you are victims too. villains are monsters like Rex and Fox and Elway. I remember yelling at Fox for his shit last year. Great short yardage runner and punt punt punt

Elway made the status quo move. It's the correct one imo. A bad game by multiple players doesn't change that. I think Belichick will prove to us that traditional QB is still the way to win in the league.

Yeah that's almost as bad as being a rapist, almost.

I know some folks in milledgeville and the word on the street in milledgeville is that the girl made it up and that he didn't actually rape her, apparently people at the bar felt it otherwise from what the girl was saying. Just rumour though...no way to really know.

Drakeon

I pretty much can guarantee a Seattle win tomorrow. After that they'll probably beat San Fran and head to the Super Bowl and then lose to whoever comes out of the AFC. It's criminal how under the radar Russell Wilson has gone.

Oh fuck, Atlanta wins tomorrow confirmed. You did the EXACT same shit last year and came up wrong then too. Please re-exile yourself from the NFL thread.

Nameless

Seattle blew their load against us in week 16 and they're not beating us at home.

JCizzle

I disagree, the media was all over Wilson/rg3/Luck. They love these three rooks, CK was the forgotten man after the Seattle beat down.

eznark

Banned
Was he on the field in the 2nd half? Seemed to be all Cobb

Also, do you REALLY think he's a 16+ game RB?

Yeah, probably. Guy came in in week 12 and picked up the playbook faster than anyone thought possible. It's certainly as likely as Kaepernick being able to run the ball 15+ times per game. Harris showed vision, ability to participate as a receiver in the running game. He needs to figure out pass pro but he has a few extra weeks now!

bionic77

Schaub is not outplaying brady.
Flacco is not coming up clutch on the road in the playoffs in Mile High. Oops.

Granted at least one person said Flacco was elite (himself) so more people believe in him than Schaub but anything is obviously possible this year.

Are Broncos fans actually upset that they have the Greatest QB of all time? Peyton is the smartest player in the history of the league. I am still hurt that we let him go. The Broncos secondary was horrible today. Sure Peyton should not have thrown that pass across his body on the run in overtime, but he did march them down for the what should have been game winning drive in regulation. He makes everyone around him better from his work ethic.

Top Bottom