• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Bowser

o3idd.png

bionic77

I would've been mad had we lost last week. Not this week. Like I said, best team won. Can't complain much. Unless you're Marshall/Cutler and have zero dignity.
It is easy to be the bigger man and a good loser when you get pushed around in the playoffs.

Not so easy when you lose to the Browns.

Greg

It's nothing new. Don't think there's a single beloved currently playing QB around here outside of HoFlynn.
Yes! His morals wouldn't allow him to start for a team that throws adderall parties, so he let Russell start - what a guy!

He could, but what does that have to with anything? Rings are not won by a single player. I am just shocked by all the Manning hate on Gaf.

I don't hate Manning. at all. I just think you have to take his postseason record into account when evaluating his body of work, especially if you're going to call him the best QB ever. Wins matter.

squicken

Tipped ball and bad D. He should have never been in the position to throw that pick in the first place. Team shit the bed, it's not all on Manning. Disingenuous to think otherwise.

Defense was awful and Fox was worse, but Peyton isn't our noble hero here. Didn't play well overall imo

The late TD isn't really on the Broncos though. That was one of God's lightning bolts for Texans fans. Sucks you guys were collateral damage

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that NFL thread banishment bet is amazing

though not as amazing as all the people discouraging it because they hate the other dude's posts, lol

It's difficult to like the Ravens in any way, unless they're your team. Ray Lewis with his jesus god jesus god jesus stuff is just ughhhh... I've got nothing against religion but it feels like that entire defense are obsessed with it and Lewis leads the charge. He's just a really unlikable fellow on an equally as unlikable team, although I don't think Flacco is a bad guy.

Then on the other hand you have Peyton who's about as likable a star athlete can get. BUT then you realize that horse face Elway is behind the curtains and it kind of sours you on the Broncos, especially with how he just threw Tebow out like a piece of trash.

Out of the AFC I guess I'll root for the Texans. Andre Johnson and Foster are both great and humble. I wouldn't mind if Brady got another too, he's awesome and likable.

NFC not really sure I care, I like Kap a lot and love his story but the Niners' fan base is obnoxious. Definitely not rooting for the Falcons, no specific reason. I guess they just feel like frauds. I'd root for Seattle but Sherman and the other CB are assholes.

Godslay

Banned
I don't hate Manning. at all. I just think you have to take his postseason record into account when evaluating his body of work, especially if you're going to call him the best QB ever. Wins matter.

Agreed. I personally don't think he's the best QB ever, nor really know who is. He's a damn good player, and he has the chance to rectify his postseason follies. Only time will tell if he gets there though.

Defense was awful and Fox was worse, but Peyton isn't our noble hero here. Didn't play well overall imo

The late TD isn't really on the Broncos though. That was one of God's lightning bolts for Texans fans. Sucks you guys were collateral damage

I don't disagree, but the loss wasn't all on him. Maybe now that he's been hit by a lightning bolt, Texans fans can shut the fuck up and move on. I have never seen so much whining about shit that happened in the past. Texans gaf is alright in my book, but the fixation on this annoys me to no end, especially since he's not a fucking Colt anymore. Fixate on Luck for crying out loud.

squicken

I don't disagree, but the loss wasn't all on him. Maybe now that he's been hit by a lightning bolt, Texans fans can shut the fuck up and move on. I have never seen so much whining about shit that happened in the past. Texans gaf is alright in my book, but the fixation on this annoys me to no end, especially since he's not a fucking Colt anymore. Fixate on Luck for crying out loud.

hahaha Bro that's the Jacoby lightning bolt. You have no idea what is going to happen on Monday after the Texans lose. Schaub/Jacoby/Holiday. 15 hours straight

You're alright Godslay. Sorry your team lost

bionic77

Wow at your avatar. You are disparate and desperate.
You unholy team crossed the line first. You squeezed the NFL fan and you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

That man is named Schuab.

Drakeon

You unholy team crossed the line first. You squeezed the NFL fan and you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

That man is named Schuab.

Oh shit, we need a jokerized picture of Schaub now.

DCX

DCX

lets make a real bet. loser can't post in the nfl thread ever again.

I'll take the Seahawks.

I'll take that bet and i will add that if the Falcons lose i won't ever sign my name again!

DCX

Top Bottom