• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

JCizzle

Yeah, probably. Guy came in in week 12 and picked up the playbook faster than anyone thought possible. It's certainly as likely as Kaepernick being able to run the ball 15+ times per game. Harris showed vision, ability to participate as a receiver in the running game. He needs to figure out pass pro but he has a few extra weeks now!

CK won't be running 15 times during the regular season. Harbaugh doesn't expose him like that now that he's starting. It will be more traditional in the regular season, this shit in the postseason if we make it.

jakncoke

Banned
If Dajuan really makes it and lasts that'll be a pretty good story. 2 failed training camps, not selling a car at a car lot to making it.

eznark

Banned
^ Get aids cunt

CK won't be running 15 times during the regular season. Harbaugh doesn't expose him like that now that he's starting. It will be more traditional in the regular season, this shit in the postseason if we make it.

We talked about this in week 16 (I think) but it's going to be a very interesting off-season. I wonder how many of these teams will come back with the read option v. the way defensive coordinators will handle it.

Godslay

Banned
Are Broncos fans actually upset that they have the Greatest QB of all time? Peyton is the smartest player in the history of the league. I am still hurt that we let him go. The Broncos secondary was horrible today. Sure Peyton should not have thrown that pass across his body on the run in overtime, but he did march them down for the what should have been game winning drive in regulation. He makes everyone around him better from his work ethic.

He's fine. Bad game by multiple players. No worries here.

Are Broncos fans actually upset that they have the Greatest QB of all time? Peyton is the smartest player in the history of the league. I am still hurt that we let him go. The Broncos secondary was horrible today. Sure Peyton should not have thrown that pass across his body on the run in overtime, but he did march them down for the what should have been game winning drive in regulation. He makes everyone around him better from his work ethic.

Peyton Manning will never win another Super Bowl.

Dragon

Banned
Peyton's an awesome dude. It's sad seeing scum like Rodgers winning rings when Peyton can't catch a break. This loss wasn't even his fault. 70 yard td bomb with 30 secs to play is inexcusable. Of course, ESPN and the media will harp on the INT.

Rodgers has exactly the same amount of rings as Peyton.

squicken

Peyton threw a pick six, game losing INT, and had the benefit of two special teams TDs. He did squat. Flacco was so much better than him it's not a conversation

eznark

Banned
Don't care, I hate the Packers as a organization & Green Bay as a city.

brandonmarshallwalkou4ixeu.gif

JCizzle

We talked about this in week 16 (I think) but it's going to be a very interesting off-season. I wonder how many of these teams will come back with the read option v. the way defensive coordinators will handle it.

I think teams will be crazy to expose QBs to this unless they're freaks like Cam, but we'll see I guess. Should be an interesting 2-3 years.

---

Wtf is everyone bitching about with Rodgers post game. Dude was pissed, but composed.

Row

Banned
watch the sb be between the ravens and seahawks, and with such a dull match-up the media plays up the only storyline they can think of: lewis' retirement, which is capped off with a sb win (as the game will definitely be stolen from the seahawks)

hmm...this sounds pretty familiar

Godslay

Banned
Peyton threw a pick six, game losing INT, and had the benefit of two special teams TDs. He did squat. Flacco was so much better than him it's not a conversation

Tipped ball and bad D. He should have never been in the position to throw that pick in the first place. Team shit the bed, it's not all on Manning. Disingenuous to think otherwise.

I'm still shocked we won. Feels so good.

My two year old had fallen asleep on my lap in the fourth, and when Jacoby caught that 70 yarder, I lost my mind and scared the living shit out of her.

jakncoke

Banned
holy shit at gif spam lolllll, theres always next year to go one and done ez and dont brewers and pirates have something in common we aint shit!

I'm not upset. Football is a team sport and the entire team didn't play their best today. There's blame all around. The Ravens were just too good today and we couldn't stop them.

Top Bottom