• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Got me waking up at 10 AM on a Sunday. Damn you NFL!

LEGO!

LEGO_Logo.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
For the sake of keeping LJ, let's go Seahawks.

God I feel dirty. If the stadium could sink into the center of the earth I'd be ok with that too.

ari

Banned
Falcons fan talking about choking. Pot calling the kettle black.

Matty gonna ice up today, Ari.

the avatar is for the bet.

The bet started out as an avatar bet but LJ jumped it up for a nfl age banning. I'm not sure if he did it to lock me out of here like godslayer is saying, but if he did, i don't see why,thats fucking stupid and i hardly find my self that annoying or displacing.

"Of course we talked to them this week!" - Carroll in response to some gal's question. WTF, duh of course a coach is going to speak with his team.

the avatar is for the bet.

The bet started out as an avatar bet but LJ jumped it up for a nfl age banning. I'm not sure if he did it to lock me out of here like godslayer is saying, but if he did, i don't see why,thats fucking stupid and i hardly find my self that annoying or displacing.
I don't do avatar bets or ban bets. It's a suckers game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So weird not hearing Joe or Troy, kind of refreshing, but sometimes Ballichick gets annoying

DCX

DCX
Damn, those CBs are monsters...Julio can get by Browner but he is going to get a massive press at the line.

DCX

Top Bottom