• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

ego maniac that thinks they can fix anything and build a winner?

I got the perfect guy.

original.0

MAKE REX GM

Godslay

Banned
Well, Fox is not terrible with his challenges. But in regard to running the ball on every down that final drive was clearly him turning ultra conservative in the first close game for the team all year. Peyton will probably object though I do not think this will change much of anything. I am pretty sure Fox will be given another chance and they probably should.

Holiday is a badass midget.

Fox is fine. He's a good coach. The run game reliably closed out games going down the stretch. It just happened to do so with Moreno, not Hillman. I can see how they wanted to rely on that to get the job done and close out the game.

I hate people like you. You're too nice. It makes trolling you no fun. NO FUN!

I have my moments, trust me. They've happened in this thread.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer
While I think Jets will hire some1 quickly for GM job, they have been getting rebuffed a lot and gone back to some asking them to reconsider

Should have fired Rex. Who wants that job, with that coach, that QB, and that cap situation?

edit: Glazer said on TV the Jets "couldn't give their GM job away"

lol The curse of Tebow. That's what you get when you betray him

If they're seriously considering Angelo, I'm pretty sure Glazer is right. The whole organization is on fire and Angelo is a can of gasoline.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Fucking hell, couldn't get any sleep last night and cold is getting worse. Gonna go get some more medicine and hopefully feel better before the Texans game.

jakncoke

Banned
The trainer rushed to Taylor’s house. Taylor thought he was overreacting. The trainer told him they were immediately going to the hospital. A test kit came out. Taylor’s blood pressure was so high that the doctors thought the test kit was faulty. Another test. Same crazy numbers. Doctors demanded immediate surgery. Taylor said absolutely not, that he wanted to call his wife and his agent and the famed Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion.

jesus.. also what the sports world going to do without james andrews, who is the #2 guy ?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer
While I think Jets will hire some1 quickly for GM job, they have been getting rebuffed a lot and gone back to some asking them to reconsider

Should have fired Rex. Who wants that job, with that coach, that QB, and that cap situation?

edit: Glazer said on TV the Jets "couldn't give their GM job away"

lol The curse of Tebow. That's what you get when you betray him

Yep.

Woody is a fucking idiot. Nobody wants Rex. Nobody wants to deal with this cap mess. Nobody wants to deal the lack of talent on this team. Nobody wants to deal with the circus.

Godslay

Banned
I think we can safely say that the Curse of the Tebow is real.

The question now is, have we atoned for our sins with the loss yesterday? I believe so.

I feel that the curse now falls solely on the shoulders of the Jets, and once they deal or release him, it's going to get worse.

Oh my God we're having this whole referendum on Manning's career again.

If it weren't for Pierre Garcon's brick-hands, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Woodson was dancing around it but their problem is that they are soft on defense. Woodson is finished. Clay is streaky and has no help. Too many guys in the secondary are concerned with getting interceptions rather than tackling. The D-Line can't hold the middle.

Clay is a fucking moron. He kept trying to take wide angles and loop around which left kap with wide open lanes a few times. Completely undisciplined.

The question now is, have we atoned for our sins with the loss yesterday? I believe so.

I feel that the curse now falls solely on the shoulders of the Jets, and once they deal or release him, it's going to get worse.

The Jews are still paying for what they did to Jesus. You're screwed, dude.

NFLN did a great breakdown of all the fake handoffs to Gore last night. GB clearly only prepared for Gore. They bit hard every single time.

ari

Banned
Tebow had nothing to do with that shitfest that was the jets this season. He did had everything to do with winning a playoff game for denver, in which manning choked away yesterday.

Miguel

Unacceptable. 2 timeouts in Denver were you have a legit shot if you get to the 40. I also recall them running a draw at mid field on a 3 and 5 and on 3 and 7 to win the game you hand it off instead of trying to get the winning 1st down?
We've secretly replaced Fox and Manning with Kubiak and Schaub. Let's see if anyone notices.

jakncoke

Banned

Considering how you beat Steelers, I think you owe the league a Pirates-esk playoff/sub.500 drought. You can delay your payment for a few seasons But YOU STILL OWE

GAF I don't know what to do. I worked all night(get off at 7am) and I can either stay home with my son and pray he takes a 2 hr nap at 11(he usually gets up at 8 so me getting any sleep when I get home is out of question) or I can take my son to his aunt's house for a few hours. Only thing is if I did the 2nd option I'd miss majority of the Falcons/Seahawks game and maybe the part of the 1st quarter of the Texans/Patriots game. What do I do?!

How old is he?

Dave Bryan of Steelersdepot.com wrote an article about the potential Harbowl, and recommended that we cheer for the Patriots and the Seahawks to combat it. I'm sorry, I can't do it. I hate the Patriots more than the Rats, despite them being a divisional opponent.

ari

Banned
The jests didn't even gave tebow a fucking chance this season. Why even waste that dude career like that when he was riding high on the denver success? FUCK THE JETS.

Godslay

Banned
Seeing as the Jets are already...well...the Jets, should I get a fallout shelter prepped or something?

The curse seems to work in a straight forward manner. Denver gets to playoffs loses in divisional. Eye for an eye.

So for the Jets, I guess I don't really know.

The Jews are still paying for what they did to Jesus. You're screwed, dude.

Well then, I guess it's time to become the bear Jew! Just beat opponents to death with a bat. It's the only way.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'd like to apologize to RBH, Talon and the rest of Atl-gaf. For the sake of LJ
and my preseason SB picks
I must root for Seadderall.

ari

Banned
The curse seems to work in a straight forward manner. Denver gets to playoffs loses in divisional. Eye for an eye.

So for the Jets, I guess I don't really know.

So you coping with your teams choke job by shitting on tebow? You sound like rex.

Godslay

Banned
Considering how you beat Steelers, I think you owe the league a Pirates-esk playoff/sub.500 drought. You can delay your payment for a few seasons But YOU STILL OWE

I feel we have paid for our sins.

Tebow beats Steelers in OT with 80 yard TD strike.

Flacco ties Denver with 70 yard TD strike, then Manning throws the game away in OT.

It's fitting, and is solidly an eye for an eye. At least we gave the dude a shot, more than the Jets can say.

Seahawks suck, but if they win everyone will be late for work tomorrow, so I must root for them. It nets me an extra hour of sleep tomorrow. And I also never want to see another televised game in the ugly Atlanta Dome.

Hunter S.

Fox is fine. He's a good coach. The run game reliably closed out games going down the stretch. It just happened to do so with Moreno, not Hillman. I can see how they wanted to rely on that to get the job done and close out the game.

I have my moments, trust me. They've happened in this thread.

Yeah, I emphasize strongly the fact it was a team lost. I just feel he made a mistake in the final drives. I still think his over game plan especially with being conservative regarding field position was the right one with the teams normally great defense. I have never seen Champ make so many mistakes and be out played.

Yeah, Godslay, you are one of the nicest posters here. After the loss I doubt I will do much trash talk except if New England loses.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, I emphasize strongly the fact it was a team lost. I just feel he made a mistake in the final drives. I still think his over game plan especially with being conservative regarding field position was the right one with the teams normally great defense. I have never seen Champ make so many mistakes and be out played.

Yeah, Godslay, you are one of the nicest posters here. After the loss I doubt I will do much trash talk except if New England loses.

Agreed. Thanks btw, and without the guys of Bronco gaf rooting besides me the season wouldn't have been as fun. There is always next year.

Based on the tweet from his brother, it sounds to me like the Tebow clan hate the Broncos organization more.

Yeah, he got his dig in.

Top Bottom