• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

ari

Banned
I haven't shit on Tebow. Just affirming he got his revenge.

I'd rather sound like Rex, than Rob Parker you fucking clown.

you mad bro? Sounds like you mad? are you mad? because if you had a QB that wasn't pass his prime, maybe Fox wouldn't went so conservative with 2 time outs and 30 seconds left before the half and at games end. Maybe then you wouldn't be mad.

Its good to see the nicest person on nfl age get railed up over getting called out for their team choking. I don't feel bad anymore for being upset.

Spinluck

Offense hasn't carried them in the playoffs...really the 2 biggest games that count. It's not even arguable. Top scoring team in the league scoring 14 and 17? A lot of it is on Brady. He's not exempt. At the end of the day they are about 5 or so plays from winning 6 SB's but they didn't make them on either side of the ball.

It's not his fault Eli is better.

JHall

I haven't shit on Tebow. Just affirming he got his revenge.

I'd rather sound like Rex, than Rob Parker you fucking clown.

I don't see why the Broncos couldn't have kept him. He could have learned a lot through Manning.

I think Elway didn't like that "his" town was becoming Tebow's.

Godslay

Banned
you mad bro? Sounds like you mad? are you mad? because if you had a QB that wasn't pass his prime, maybe Fox wouldn't went so conservative with 2 time outs and 30 seconds left before the half and at games end. Maybe then you wouldn't be mad.

I'm not mad. I'm just not going to take any shit from a pair of fucking clown shoes. You know when you have a good passionate NFL poster like LJ11 attempting to be a martyr, to knock you out of this thread, you're doing something wrong.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I can't get enough of this!!! So delicious.

1352309380176.gif

I feel for Godslay though.

Hey at least I can be depressed my team lost in the fucking playoff

When has Cleveland Browns ever been relevant?

Fuck, no coach wants to join that piece of shit Organization

You have to go to C Tier back-up of back-up assistants to fill your void

Stay Irrelevant kitty, your only good for your avatar and not much more

ari

Banned
I'm not mad. I'm just not going to take any shit from a pair of fucking clown shoes. You know when you have a good passionate NFL poster like LJ11 attempting to be a martyr, to knock you out of this thread, you're doing something wrong.

lets see if that martyr gets his wish in 3 hours. fucking baby.

Its good to see the nicest person on nfl age get railed up over getting called out for their team choking. I don't feel bad anymore for being upset.
Falcons fan talking about choking. Pot calling the kettle black.

Matty gonna ice up today, Ari.

Top Bottom