• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Local car commercial with the entire staff wearing either Cowboys or Broncos gear. I don't care if they have great cars at great prices, they can eat a bag.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Going to start getting ready for work. I'll be back for a little bit after halftime, then off I go. Hopefully the game will be out of reach by then.

Rorschach

Complete no-show by the team. Shameful performance. Announcers need to STFU about being tired or whining about the travel. This is the fucking NFL.

Bevell not giving the ball to Lynch on 3rd & 1 or 4th & 1 is ridiculous. This is why I hate him. I don't care if they know it's coming. If you're going to abandon your MVP and the strength of your team just because the other team is trying to take it away, you've already lost.

We really miss Clem.

You hate Lynch because your coaches won't give him the ball?

Rorschach said:
They should have never taken that time out. They limited their options. They should have hurried and run a play on first down.

You save that timeout for the field goal. Rice should have gone out of bounds once he made that catch and for fucks sake show some hussle in a two minute drive.

Not sure why anyone is yelling "Fucking refs!". Blame your own stupid team.

Kiryu

Oh fucking Seahawks! Time for a fucking comeback like Peyton Manning vs San Diego. Atlanta Falcons are fraud team of NFC in the whole season.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
They should have never taken that time out. They limited their options. They should have hurried and run a play on first down.

Hell no, would have taken at least 10 seconds (leaving them with less then 15) + you have rookie QB. At least they got three shots at the endzone this way, should have had a FG attempt as well.

Skiesofwonder said:
Hell no, would have taken at least 10 seconds (leaving them with less then 15)
15 seconds is enough to get get one maybe two shots into the end zone and call the timeout for the field goal unit. You need points there. Period.

Not sure what Wilson being a rookie has to do with anything. He was the only one actually running a two minute drive up until the sack. Everyone else was looking at their iPhones.

rando14

ron-swanson-i-hate-everything.gif

Rorschach

Hell no, would have taken at least 10 seconds (leaving them with less then 15) + you have rookie QB. At least they got three shots at the endzone this way, should have had a FG attempt as well.

Hell yes. You could have had just as many attempts. It was 10 yards out, not a couple of yards out. And exactly because he's a rookie QB you save that TO. Because he's a rookie QB, he took a sack when it was the only thing he couldn't do.

Shannon played in a different era, and redefined the TE position. Gonzalez's stats are going to be better because of this. Shannon was Tony before Tony could be Tony, it's a fact. That's why he is in the HOF.

I'll agree with you on that. Shannon was the original mold. Tony has improved on it in every conceivable way, and has totally redefined what's expected from a TE. Second only to Jerry Rice in receptions. Even though he plans to retire, he could honestly play 3-4 more seasons and pass that record if he wanted. He seems to be in top playing form still.

Top Bottom