• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Bowser

3 shots into the endzone and then FG kick if you can't score a TD

They get the ball to start the half to back-to-back TD drives will have them right back in this

Godslay

Banned
Seriously? I'll take your 8 Pro Bowls and raise you to 13 (and counting). I'll raise your 4 time All-Pro to 10. Both were all decade nominees. Shannon has three rings...congrats on playing for good teams?

Every stat favors Tony. Over 400 more career catches. 4,000 more yards. 34 more touchdowns. His stats are basically 30-50% better than Sharpe in every important category. Also, he blocks way better.

Case closed.

Shannon played in a different era, and redefined the TE position. Gonzalez's stats are going to be better because of this. Shannon was Tony before Tony could be Tony, it's a fact. That's why he is in the HOF.

Hunter S.

Seriously? I'll take your 8 Pro Bowls and raise you to 13 (and counting). I'll raise your 4 time All-Pro to 10. Both were all decade nominees. Shannon has three rings...congrats on playing for good teams?

Every stat favors Tony. Over 400 more career catches. 4,000 more yards. 34 more touchdowns. His stats are basically 30-50% better than Sharpe in every important category. Also, he blocks way better.

Case closed.

Shannon quit early because he wanted to be a TV analyst and he is the best one CBS has now that he speaks more clearly. Sharpe was the first tight end to play like a receiver and not just mostly block.

He is the freshest and most original gangster badass tightend.

Row

Banned
sofar this weekend is 1 for 3 in terms of good games, only way to breakeven is if the texans don't get slaughtered

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

159760_o.gif

Top Bottom