• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

brentech

Is this the first time we're seeing a QB being fellated on live national television?

image.php

Godslay

Banned
I'll agree with you on that. Shannon was the original mold. Tony has improved on it in every conceivable way, and has totally redefined what's expected from a TE. Second only to Jerry Rice in receptions. Even though he plans to retire, he could honestly play 3-4 more seasons and pass that record if he wanted. He seems to be in top playing form still.

Tony is a HOF imo. His longevity is impressive, and he has taken up where Shannon left off. Both are awesome. I think we can agree on that?

Bowser

Pereiria said they weren't set tho:

Correction: They weren't set & that creates a false start which would have been a :10 runoff. Illegal formation does not create a :10 runoff

JCizzle

Pereiria said they weren't set tho:

Correction: They weren't set & that creates a false start which would have been a :10 runoff. Illegal formation does not create a :10 runoff

This. You can argue they got it off, but half their guys were still getting set.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'll agree with you on that. Shannon was the original mold. Tony has improved on it in every conceivable way, and has totally redefined what's expected from a TE. Second only to Jerry Rice in receptions. Even though he plans to retire, he could honestly play 3-4 more seasons and pass that record if he wanted. He seems to be in top playing form still.

Have you seen how open the middle is now, Defenders are scared from getting flagged

Before Ronnie Lott and LB's would fucking Kill You if you even tried to come to the middle of the field

Now it's just free reign

That is why TE's are so successful all of a sudden
The League has changed, teams that adapted quickly and had the talent feast, teams still thinking old ways are getting fucked

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Which quarterbacks did Billick just shit upon as being worse than the punt pass and kick kids? Because thats hilarious.

Trent Dillfer?

Edit: Beaten!

Seattle always get to midfield, then somehow when the march to the redzone starts, they have been fucking themselves bad

Drakeon

Where'd Heavy go? He was crowing the Seahawks just last night. I should've known he'd disappear when the game was on and the his prediction turned out to be wrong, again. It's like clockwork.

Top Bottom