• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

BankaiZaraki said:
I'm gonna totally fuck up my credit just to get tickets if the Texans make it lmao.
My grand parents payed over $1500 for me to go to Giants/Bills in 1990 in Tampa (good seats). I lived in Miami at the time. GREAT fucking memory:D

Godslay

Banned
Tabris seemed to be going ape shit when I looked. I was too busy drinking beer to see what the Peyton haters had to say.

He got a little salty. He's can be brash at times. It's all good, he'll be back next year, and the year after that until Manning retires. I know he gets a lot of hate, but at least he puts it out there that he is all Manning. Gotta respect that.

Hunter S.

He got a little salty. He's can be brash at times. It's all good, he'll be back next year, and the year after that until Manning retires. I know he gets a lot of hate, but at least he puts it out there that he is all Manning. Gotta respect that.

He is a funny fuck as he seems to hate on teams I do not care for. Meaning anyone, but the broncos.
Shame his Canucks are getting old though, the Vancouver rioters had an interesting run.

rando14 said:
Nice! Where did you sit?
Section K if memory serves (I'd have to pull out the tickets!). Nearly right behind the players bench on the Giants side. They were after market tickets which is why they were so pricey. At the time I was freaking 13 years old so price didn't matter to me!

By the way, Wellie payed about $1600 per for his tickets for those inquiring.

Bowser

Both offenses are driving at will, difference is the Falcons D is getting the crucial stops whereas the Seahawks D keeps giving up key third downs

Top Bottom