• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Even with that big return they couldn't do shit. Foster is gonna have to put the team on his back doe

Gonna have to use him in the passing game, can't run at all it again it seems.

Texans need to go zone and 4 man blitz all game if they want to put any pressure on Brady.

If they keep letting him sit in that pocket this game will be over before the half.

gronk.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can I kill Schoob now, must I wait!?

THRILLH0

Banned
After reading that Peyton took his family to congratulate Ray Lewis, it made me wonder if anyone in the NFL has ever actually called Ray out on his bullshit.

I know it's not cool to rag on a player for his personal life but surely exceptions can be made for a murderous piece of shit? So has anyone actually had the balls to call him that?

Matrix

Schoob can't run and he can't throw. He's damn useless now. Casey dropping that pass for a td destroyed his weak mind and since then he's been garbage.

Top Bottom