• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

RidleySSBB.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
die hard Falcons fan here, read these forums all the time. Definitely happy about our win. What I am not happy about is the thrashing San Francisco is gonna give us next weekend. I hope they paid attention (they didn't) to Russell Wilson, because Kaepernick does the same things....better. It's going to be a good game, but Atlanta has a lot of work to do....

Back to being a ghost now...
Kaepernick is probably the better runner, while Wilson is probably the better passer.

Kiryu

die hard Falcons fan here, read these forums all the time. Definitely happy about our win. What I am not happy about is the thrashing San Francisco is gonna give us next weekend. I hope they paid attention (they didn't) to Russell Wilson, because Kaepernick does the same things....better. It's going to be a good game, but Atlanta has a lot of work to do....

Back to being a ghost now...
Ha!

Russell Wilson > Kaepernick

All Kaepernick can do at best is... run.

Russell is better overall QB.

verbum

I think I will buy some Seattle coffee this week to honor the great game their football team played. Falcons have the luck this year so who knows where we end up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
sigh just whatever. Texans D getting screwed by their own O. They just always have to be on the field and then start to look shaky/tired.

Wish the Texans could score 7 pts.... must feel amazing.

Top Bottom