• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
RidleySSBB.jpg

THE BABY

exarkun

Fuck you offense, fuck you schaub for overthrowing andre and throwing to Arian too early.

Fuck you.

But the defense is doing well, can't shut out the patriots for too long.

Kiryu

I think I will buy some Seattle coffee this week to honor the great game their football team played. Falcons have the luck this year so who knows where we end up.
Definitely that Falcons got lucky. However it took them 4 yes 4 fucking post season to earn 1 win as Russel Wilson won in his rookie year. Falcons can't beat this fact baby.

Russell Wilson > Matty Ice

bionic77

sigh just whatever. Texans D getting screwed by their own O. They just always have to be on the field and then start to look shaky/tired.

Wish the Texans could score 7 pts.... must feel amazing.
Pats have one of the worst defenses in the league.

Schaub is not a man. He is a lesser version of Tammy.

Rorschach

sigh just whatever. Texans D getting screwed by their own O. They just always have to be on the field and then start to look shaky/tired.

Wish the Texans could score 7 pts.... must feel amazing.

Even with that big return they couldn't do shit. Foster is gonna have to put the team on his back doe

verbum

Definitely that Falcons got lucky. However it took them 4 yes 4 fucking post season to earn 1 win as Russel Wilson won in his rookie year. Falcons can't beat this fact baby.

Russell Wilson > Matty Ice

You need to put some sweetener in your coffee, man. You're harshing my mellow. Or maybe decaf would help.

Top Bottom