• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Alright we're still in this TexansGAF. Only down by 4! Great job of closing the gap at the end of the 1st half *clap*. Come on Houston. Surprise the world!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Didnt you guys say Graham had a girl leg? So 55 for him is pretty incredible?

Yes, he's like Schoob. Though he just had a miracle crawl up his ass and down into his foot.

I'm waiting for it to happen to Schoob and his arm.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
damn wtf thats how kubiak talks? his voice doesn't match his looks. he sounds like a retarded hick

texans stayin' alive!

I can't believe you have never heard him talk lol

Am I the only one who thinks JJ Watt looks like a goofball when he does his stare?

wattno.gif

Who the fuck are you?

If I wanted to be FMT, I'd talk about bags of dicks and scat and Alex Smith's tiny hands.

Oh this tired comeback game? Just someone who's been posting in this thread for several years. I just dont spam up posts with lots of raving and image spamming. Congrats on being one timeout away from an epic choke job. Have fun with San Fran.

Hey ATL Bandwagoner

SHUT THE FUCK UP

You don't deserve to talk shit you wannabe hidden Mortal Kombat Character

Don't Talk Shit, when you have no presence here

Show up when your team performs to win, then never to be seen again until it matters

FUCK OFF

Sorry for the hostility, but that shit needs to be said

L O Fucking L

squicken

Carroll took a timeout, then Bryant was able to get off a "practice kick." Bryant missed it. Carroll was irate after the play because of a conversation he had with officials before the game.

"The officials told us before the game that nobody's going to get a chance to do that," Carroll said. "I asked them pregame what if somebody does, and they didn't know what the answer was, obviously. I had never heard that before, so I was just challenging it."

Whining about practice kicks when he passes out HGH and Adderall to his team during meetings. Poor Cheatin' Pete

Whining about practice kicks when he passes out HGH and Adderall to his team during meetings. Poor Cheatin' Pete

here's an idea cheatin' pete: CALL THE FUCKING TIMEOUT WELL IN ADVANCE OF THE KICK! don't even let them line up if thats what your plan is.

couldn't have happened to a better coach

Top Bottom