• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

That Falcons game was such a fucking rollercoaster. I feel like the whole city collectively held their breath on the Matt Bryant field goal. And then the fucking fucked up squib kick that gave the seahawks another chance. What a fucking game there are no words. This has been an amazing divisional round of football.

edit: Falcons just put up 30 points against the #1 scoring defense, I'm not saying we will win the 9ers game but we do have a chance don't sleep on us just yet.

TheFatOne

Seems like the pats are still in good shape. Hopefully they can pull through in the second half. Thanks for the updates guys.who gets the ball to start the half?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If you think he got in the end zone I don't know what to tell you. Besides you're dumb. Hell mech thought he didn't get in.

I'm not biting for your bs. Keep on with it.

RBH

Oh this tired comeback game? Just someone who's been posting in this thread for several years. I just dont spam up posts with lots of raving and image spamming. Congrats on being one timeout away from an epic choke job. Have fun with San Fran.

I've been posting in the NFL thread for years now and honestly don't even remember you.

After all of the embarrassment this team has gone through over the years in the playoffs, I think I'm allowed to celebrate a little bit after a playoff victory, and if a few gifs in a single post are going to make you cry, then go right ahead.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How about covering the TE?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...l-wilson-excels-even-as-seattle-seahawks-lose

Watch out y'all Bitches. We are going back in the playoff.

My prediction.

#1 seed, NFC West Champion on the super bowl run.

lol no. this was your one chance to make a run. the PEDs have worn off and now everyone knows the seahawks have a systematic culture of cheating so they won't be able to get away with it any longer.

it was a good run but you just didn't have what it took to be a champion. sorry seachickens. this division is ours for a long, long time!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
lol no. this was your one chance to make a run. the PEDs have worn off and now everyone knows the seahawks have a systematic culture of cheating so they won't be able to get away with it any longer.

it was a good run but you just didn't have what it took to be a champion. sorry seachickens. this division is ours for a long, long time!
Blah blah blah. We'll be back.

Matrix

Thanks for fucking falling down Glover smh

Top Bottom