• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

TDK Rises

RidleySSBB.jpg

That WALL STOMP

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fucking shit again and looks like Jackson is injured... game over if we have to use Ball in his place lol and thats saying something.

Sigh this team, why do I do this to myself.

exarkun

Glover Quinn is trash so often, then occasionally makes a dope hit. Hes our Pollard. Is Hernandez allowed to truck him like he did? Or is it because it was within five yards?

Kiryu

lol no. this was your one chance to make a run. the PEDs have worn off and now everyone knows the seahawks have a systematic culture of cheating so they won't be able to get away with it any longer.

it was a good run but you just didn't have what it took to be a champion. sorry seachickens. this division is ours for a long, long time!

I seriously doubt that you will own division for a long time since 49ers defense will begin to "aging" like Patrick Willis or Bowman.

Our team are second youngest in the NFL. They are no doubt in "dynasty in the making" team.

Top Bottom