• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BS? Wow. Go take a cue from Neo and go away.

Go away and take a cue from Neo? get your 5 year old trash talking out of here. I'm not interested in your bs at all.

exarkun

we needed that. My god, we needed that.

Jackson needs to get rest.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU THROWING TO SCHAUB? WTF ARE YOU DOING? WHY

I seriously doubt that you will own division for a long time since 49ers defense will begin to "aging" like Patrick Willis or Bowman.

Our team are second youngest in the NFL. They are no doubt in "dynasty in the making" team.

yeah you're the 2nd youngest in the NFL and it showed today. you just don't have the talent to win consistently. you'll see that in the coming years

edit

LOL @ that forward progress call. a similar bullshit call is the only reason the giants were in the superbowl last year

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schoob is a completely useless QB. Put Yates out there!

Top Bottom