• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Playing Skyward Sword. God it is butt garbage so far. Worse than Twilight Princess which I wasn't sure was possible
I played through SS back when it came out and I actually really enjoyed it. It's a little slow at times and some of the later quests feel like filler but I thought it was very good other than that. The dungeons in particular were great.

Has anyone played The Last Story? Thinking I might fire it up on the ol WiiU after Fraudgers blows it.
I own it but I haven't started it yet. I've been thinking about it lately but I'd like to finish P4 first, don't like having two JRPG's going at once.

Gonna play a little Fifa I guess.
A fine choice! FIFA 13 might be my favorite sports game ever.

KaYotiX

Banned
Was playing some NHL 13 to kill time , Brats on the grill as we speak and almost gametime!!!

Also a nice 70 degrees here today :) Perfect grill weather.

Milchjon

Watt_Dave-Einsel-Associated-Press.jpg

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Sexy Bradys...

Haha

Dude is scary. I hope he has an off day.

The nice thing about cold imo, is that you can add or take off layers if necessary. If it's hot and you don't have AC you just have to deal with it.

Plus I love snow, and winter. Wind is the only thing I can't stand, hot or cold.

!!!

Agree with every single point.

No one ever understands why I prefer the cold over heat, but that's exactly it.

The nice thing about cold imo, is that you can add or take off layers if necessary. If it's hot and you don't have AC you just have to deal with it.

Plus I love snow, and winter. Wind is the only thing I can't stand, hot or cold.

Love the cold myself. I love days with a clear blue sky when it's freezes. The best days of the year, too bad we don't really get real cold weather here.

A fine choice! FIFA 13 might be my favorite sports game ever.

I thought they maxed out a bit with 12 but EA keeps improving their Fifa games. Pretty amazing. So frustrating to play online though, made it to division 4, getting kinda hard to win now.

I played through SS back when it came out and I actually really enjoyed it. It's a little slow at times and some of the later quests feel like filler but I thought it was very good other than that. The dungeons in particular were great.

Well I just got to the first dungeon so hopefully it picks up, but, god damn, someone needs to teach these fuckers about pacing. It shouldn't take me 4 hours to get to the first dungeon. I was in the Great Deku Tree in like 15 minutes. Hell you are in the first dungeon in Lttp in 30s seconds. Also the controls are totally fucked. Stupid ass waggle bullshit

Godslay

Banned
Love the cold myself. I love days with a clear blue sky when it's freezes. The best days of the year, too bad we don't really get real cold weather here.

You are in the Netherlands right? Is it because you are close to the ocean? Netherlands are further north than were I am at. I'll tell you what though, a dry cold feels warmer than a humid cold.

Must be fun to have teams that make the playoffs.
I know how you feel, man.

That reminds me, my brother-in-law (huge Chiefs fan) called me this morning to talk football and he was super excited about Andy Reid and the draft. This is the cycle we are forever stuck in while we watch other teams in the playoffs.

squicken

I didn't have the volume to hear how awesome Feherty was, so I'll just call you both stupid.

This old lady on CBS, just fire her, take the age discrimination lawsuit, and go hire some young, chesty bimbo

KaYotiX

Banned
I didn't have the volume to hear how awesome Feherty was, so I'll just call you both stupid.

This old lady on CBS, just fire her, take the age discrimination lawsuit, and go hire so young, chesty bimbo
He was horrible and yes Leslie looked like some old bag lady

Milchjon

I thought they maxed out a bit with 12 but EA keeps improving their Fifa games. Pretty amazing. So frustrating to play online though, made it to division 4, getting kinda hard to win now.

Ha, I think that's where my brother is, too.

If you ever stumble into someone called SchrimpGelenk0, make sure to play him extra hard.

JCizzle

This old lady on CBS, just fire her, take the age discrimination lawsuit, and go hire some young, chesty bimbo

What if the Ravens were the Colts? One, they'd be playing themselves and that would've been awkward. And two... they would have a really long commute! HARHARHAR

It was really weird.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Raps looking pretty good the last month or so!

I'm a season ticket holder but I'm giving zero fucks unless they actually manage to tie for 8th place.

This team hurts me way too much, I've learned to stop caring until they actually do something.

Yeah, I tend to not play sports games online much. I played FIFA for awhile but I mostly just love the career/manager modes.

PatzCU

Broncossssss! Hanging out downtown now. Every bar is packed, it's stupidly cold. Can't wait for this game to get going.

Damn I woke up from my nap thinking I'd be watching Texans-Pats. Oh well. Flacco working over the fraudulent Broncos D will suffice till the main event tonight.

Godslay

Banned
What if Houston wins? Can you imagine this thread?

Everyone else has seem pretty laid back, with the exception of Mech. I can't tell if he's trolling though.

I think most of the Pats guys around here have their expectations in check, maybe with the exception of BaconSammy, but he loves to talk shit.

JCizzle

Everyone else has seem pretty laid back, with the exception of Mech. I can't tell if he's trolling though.

I think most of the Pats guys around here have their expectations in check, maybe with the exception of BaconSammy, but he loves to talk shit.

Lol that outburst was awesome, no way it was a troll. Dude is unraveling before the event bc of the stress! Happens to the best of us.

You are in the Netherlands right? Is it because you are close to the ocean? Netherlands are further north than were I am at. I'll tell you what though, a dry cold feels warmer than a humid cold.

Oceanic climate here, yes. So cold but not freezing winters, and warm but never hot summers. And a shitton of rain all year round. Kinda sucky.

Ha, I think that's where my brother is, too.

If you ever stumble into someone called SchrimpGelenk0, make sure to play him extra hard.

What team does he play with? Been playing Dortmund a lot lately for some reason.

Yeah, I tend to not play sports games online much. I played FIFA for awhile but I mostly just love the career/manager modes.

Love the manager modes too, love to create my own little dream team with big money clubs or take a small club and buy all kinds if young talented players. Great game.

Godslay

Banned
Lol that outburst was awesome, no way it was a troll. Dude is unraveling before the event bc of the stress! Happens to the best of us.

Usually it happens after a bad loss. I still consider Mech a gaf friend. He's just having a rough go.

Oceanic climate here, yes. So cold but not freezing winters, and warm but never hot summers. And a shitton of rain all year round. Kinda sucky.

Doesn't sound that bad, rain is good. What I would do for fresh seafood.

Top Bottom