• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

RyanDG

Layers of clothes on and layers of alcohol already in.
About to take light rail into the stadium. I get next to no AT&T coverage at Mile High because of all the people, but I'll try to check in here and there.
Go Broncos/United in Orange/Orange Crush/Broncos Country/everything else that means destroying the opposition

I'll be in a bar in Atlanta with my Von Miller jersey. I'm just hoping I don't walk into the same one that had all the Raiders fans earlier in the season lol.

Vesmir

Banned
About to take light rail into the stadium. I get next to no AT&T coverage at Mile High because of all the people, but I'll try to check in here and there.
Go Broncos/United in Orange/Orange Crush/Broncos Country/everything else that means destroying the opposition

jealous as fuck

sucks being a college poor. one day I will go to a seattle playoff game!

any quick avatar bets from stank-ass dirty bird fan?

Milchjon

Please do me a favor and cheer one extra time just for me if any of the following happens:

-Ray Rice fumbles
-Flacco flaccos
-Ray Lewis tears his biceps (Sorry, GAF)

Godslay

Banned

Good luck!

Damn 16° is the expected high. Peyton has had a face cover on in practice. On NFL instagram.

Very little wind though. Good thing about Denver cold weather is that the humidity is usually pretty low and not a lot of wind. Humidity makes the cold feel colder. Same as heat.

I'll be in a bar in Atlanta with my Von Miller jersey. I'm just hoping I don't walk into the same one that had all the Raiders fans earlier in the season lol.

Welcome back!

Well guys, I'm taking my kids sledding. This wait is killing me!

JCizzle

Have fun!

Bread

Banned
One experience that's totally missing in my life:

Seeing Ray Rice fail utterly. Please, football gods, let me have that.
The one thing missing from football last year was a classic playoff no-show by Peyton at home. It's got to happen again this year. Go Ravens.

Milchjon

Seeing so many people rooting for the Ravens makes me realize how badly I must've been damaged by the fact that the Ravens game in 2009 was the first Patriots playoff game I got to watch live. (Saw the 2007 SB, wasn't really a fan back then).

PatzCU

Have fun!! I'm putting my layers of alcohol on right now for the walk to the light rail. Taking it downtown to a bar though, not Mile High. The energy in this city right now is BUZZING!

Godslay

Banned
Have fun!! I'm putting my layers of alcohol on right now for the walk to the light rail. Taking it downtown to a bar though, not Mile High. The energy in this city right now is BUZZING!

They're all coming out of the woodwork. Welcome back Patz!

KaYotiX

Banned
Afternoon Packers-GaF and NFL-GaF!!

Just woke up, time to get the grill warmed up for the first game and put the tequila on ice!!!

EXCITE!!

Miguel

I was a raiders fan when Houston had no team. ; ;

That's why i hate the pats. lol

I was never an Oilers fan. Just a fan of the NFL. Sounded like they were moving the entire time I was growing up (early-mid 90s)

I gata'd from the Jags to the Bucs (Lynch/Barber/Sapp/Brooks were monsters) in the late 90s.

Then the Texans came along, I held on to

Reason I was a Jags fan for a year or two...

First Oilers game I ever went to was in 1995. Jaguars are winless in their inaugural season. Jaguars take the lead, Oilers driving down field, Al Del Greco misses 52 yarder to seal the first ever Jaguars win.

Wasn't necessarily an Oilers fan anyway, so the squickening was easy. And they left shortly after.

Hard to say what I want more, Niners to win or Seahawks to lose. I'll gladly take both.

Broncos and Pats are destined to play each other.

eznark

Banned
Denver has been in the playoffs before right? Some of you clowns are acting like you've never seen a playoff game before.

Hard to say what I want more, Niners to win or Seahawks to lose. I'll gladly take both.

Broncos and Pats are destined to play each other.

you should want the niners and seachickens to both win so the niners get a free pass to the superbowl

Denver has been in the playoffs before right? Some of you clowns are acting like you've never seen a playoff game before.

broncos last playoff game was the superbowl in 1999!

Doomsayer

Pretty hyped today.

Unfortunately GAF, I can not grace you with my presence today. I'm off to a BBQ and going to get hammered and probably thrown out of a house.. but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Have a great Saturday and good luck to all (except Green Bay).

Niners admitting defeat ?

BAbrepJCYAAcfyu.jpg

Miguel

its san fran! our organization cares about the environment. a lot of our stadium features are built on this principle. that is a hat from when they were doing promotions or whatever for the new stadium

I don't have an actual comment for this but I just wanted to finish off the quote

JCizzle

I think the Packers getting pressure on CK will be almost as important as if the Niners can pressure Aaron. CK looked horrible in Seattle once they got after him a bit (like pump faking WR screens, for example), but looked awesome against Chicago and NE when those teams tried to force him into making reads without pressure. Hopefully Staley has a much better game than week one.

Top Bottom