• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

squicken

All of those pieces of information have made their way to the media. But the entire result is a stew of concerns that has created a far more negative vibe in and around the Griffin camp than the pronouncements of optimism and quasi-guarantees that he’ll be good as new by September 2013.

Apart from the fact that there’s no way to know how the ACL will rehab, the biggest concern, as the source explained it, is the damage to Griffin’s cartilage. With the ACL in the right knee now torn twice in less than four years, Griffin has lost enough cartilage in his knee to raise concerns about how much remains and how long it will last. Eventually, Griffin could be dealing with bone-on-bone contact, and the chronic pain that goes along with it.

And he’s still only 22.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/12/griffins-knee-creates-more-concern-than-advertised/

Hunter S.

Shannahan just keeps sounding worse and worse. What a total fucking prick.

Hmmmmm, it says he tore his acl another time which suggests that his style of play and bad luck has lead to injuries. This is like blaming the woman with herpes all over her pussy for your virus when you choose to dive in head first without a a condom on.

eznark

Banned
Hmmmmm, it says he tore his acl another time which suggests that his style of play and bad luck has lead to injuries. This is like blaming the woman with herpes all over her pussy for your virus when you choose to dive in head first without a a condom on.

Who puts a common on their head?

Milchjon

Who puts a common on their head?

Condom_Head_Man.jpg

JCizzle

Yeah, he did tear it while in college. WHICH IS WHY IT WAS BEYOND RETARDED TO PLAY HIM WHEN HE ONLY HAD ONE LEG AFTER GOING UP 14-0. The success rate for your first ACL is 85+%, while after the second procedure it drops to 70%. These are the kinds of things they pay coaches millions of dollars to be aware of.

mr2xxx

Banned

To be expected. I mean AP wasn't as good in the beginning of the season as the latter half. RG3 will be similar in that he won't be 100% in the beginning of the season. If he isn't 100% as fast as he was, that would be fine too. As long as he can ran as fast as Kap or Wussle, he will still be a dual threat. Griff is a tough dude and will play through whatever pain which can be a blessing and curse.

eznark

Banned
Claiming RG3 is so dumb that he needs a white man to make his decisions for him is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Tom Penny

I'm sure that's a factor, but it's still pretty glaring for a first ballot HOF QB to have those kind of numbers in any type of setting. We'll see soon !

He hasn't had a good track record in the playoffs in general. 7 one and done's is pretty bad. What's crazy is he won his only SB when he threw 7 INTs and had only 3 TD's in the playoffs.

Godslay

Banned
I lurk this thread like it's my job. Just can't keep up with you guys in here. But yes, coming out of the woodwork now for a little Broncos love. GO BRONCOSSSSSSSSS!!!

It's all good. I remember you here and there from last year.

http://www.thepigskinreport.com/2013/01/nfl-weather-report-divisional-round-weekend/

Yikes... I mean, losses can be due to other things, but that ratio is putrid.

Doesn't help that they are road game losses from what I understand, and like ez said, it doesn't help that they were dome teams to a certain degree. Just put a lighter viscosity oil in the machine and he'll run just fine.

Derrick01

Banned
http://www.thepigskinreport.com/2013/01/nfl-weather-report-divisional-round-weekend/

Yikes... I mean, losses can be due to other things, but that ratio is putrid.

And the last one was about 8 years ago so I don't put much stock into that. Same with the people making a deal about him wearing a glove. He wore it the last 2 weeks I believe and lit it up both times.

Dutch Patriot said:
So what are you guys doing to kill this last hour? I'm bored.

Persona 4 Golden. It's getting a little better.

Godslay

Banned
And the last one was about 8 years ago so I don't put much stock into that. Same with the people making a deal about him wearing a glove. He wore it the last 2 weeks I believe and lit it up both times.

He has thrown a tighter spiral with it, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Scotch and Nachos. Like a Sir.

Mmm nachos mmmm I want a big plate of nachos with melted on top of it and all that. #FatKidTweet

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Reaching deep into the backlog.

Gonna play a little Fifa I guess.

Took my kids sledding earlier. It was pretty nice, only about 4 F, but the wind decided to pick up, so we cut it short.!

It's in the 30s here now and everybody is complaining how cold it is :jnc

Bowser

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Cincinnati assistant Hue Jackson will interview for the Panthers offensive coordinator position on Monday.

Top Bottom