• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Jameis Winston experiment will be an interesting one at the least.

His footwork and mechanics all look solid when you watch him at his Pro Day or working out but when I saw him play at FSU I always saw turnovers which won't work in the NFL.

ronswanson-drunk.gif

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Fake Bo Pelini ‏@FauxPelini 2 minutes ago
REMEMBER KIDS, IF YOU STEAL THINGS AND ASSAULT PEOPLE THEN YOU MIGHT BE THE #1 PICK AND GET SUPER RICH BUT wait what is the lesson I forgot

Marriota is good, but he's also going to be made of fucking fiberglass. If Newton and RG III both had serious injury concerns then he's boned. He's not going to be better than Luck anyway so Ten needs to go after someone who can stop Luck, not lose to him.

Kusagari

The Jameis Winston experiment will be an interesting one at the least.

His footwork and mechanics all look solid when you watch him at his Pro Day or working out but when I saw him play at FSU I always saw turnovers which won't work in the NFL.

His footwork is very reminiscent of Stafford's, so you should love him.

cdyhybrid

Marriota is good, but he's also going to be made of fucking fiberglass. If Newton and RG III both had serious injury concerns then he's boned. He's not going to be better than Luck anyway so Ten needs to go after someone who can stop Luck, not lose to him.
They might be waiting 20 years if they want to draft someone better than Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom