• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow is my QB. I'm going to be okay!

tebowx-large.jpg

Colasante

I can't blame Ruston Webster because when you have a chance to take a franchise quarterback, you have to do it, but that was an awfully tempting package the Eagles offered. I probably would've taken it.

Marriota is good, but he's also going to be made of fucking fiberglass. If Newton and RG III both had serious injury concerns then he's boned. He's not going to be better than Luck anyway so Ten needs to go after someone who can stop Luck, not lose to him.

That stuff seems too flukey to predict. Cam is built like a tight end and gets banged up, Bob Griff doesn't know how to take a hit, meanwhile Kaepernick has chicken legs but somehow stays healthy.

Jopie

Man, I really wanted Chip to get Marioto.
All the suspense of the draft is gone now, and the Panthers dont pick for like 876 more hours.

Afrikan

So I'm guessing no suprise trades, unless someone moves up to take Amari Cooper (9ers!!!!)..

but all the picks going forward should be put in relatively quick.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I don't see how the Titans keep Mariota. It just doesn't fit what Ken Whisenhunt does/wants to do.

That being said screw Ken Whisenhunt. He thought Tennessee would be a better coaching destination than Detroit. We ended up getting the much better coach and staff with Coach Caldwell (and defensive coordinator Teryl Austin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom