• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Ereck Flowers

May be slight early, but I like it. Question is, does Coughlin put him at RT and slide Pugh inside? Putting him at OG is probably a better choice right now.

h3ro

dude is gonna take good care of elisha...

ue0ko.jpg

kmag

That's a poor pick for the Giants. Two first rounders on RT's in 3 years. It was the inside of their line which was a disaster, Pugh isn't really a prototypical guard.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I predict Rams drafted Matt Jones out of The United States Penal System.

Beasley is a baller. Don't pretend you don't already know.

Really, once you guys failed to beat Winston ever (as well as not beating Auburn in 2010), I kind of forget Clempson exists.

UberTag

Darkside31337 still leads with 810 points.
A bunch of dummies (including Dutch and myself) are tied for 2nd at 770 points.

That's a poor pick for the Giants. Two first rounders on RT's in 3 years.
I'm expecting they originally hoped that Scherff would fall to them.

Striker

He's a protoype RT while Pugh seems to be a much better fit as guard, and has a chance to be a mauler there.

Well who did you want really? It was an 7 player draft.
if he turns out to be a Kareem McKenzie type, then it'll be great. Chris Snee wasn't his biggest fan at #9, but they must like him too much.

kmag

Darkside31337 still leads with 810 points.
A bunch of dummies (including Dutch and myself) are tied for 2nd at 770 points.

I'm expecting they originally hoped that Scherff would fall to them.

Scherff at least would have started as a guard, I'm not sold on Pugh there, and Flowers wil need to play RT. You can get a good guard in the second round. It's a reach.

Damn it! I really wanted
Gurley
:(

Now the Fins are gonna take a CB. Crazy to think we blew up Sean Smith and Vontae Davis. We were so set at the position..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom