• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChKThfEWIAAsmvc.jpg

But.. why?

Edit: Apparently he was all about wearing his jersey this way until it got banned.

I'm an eagles fan and I'm excited for the potential pick tonight but I have to admit, I think it'd be hilarious if the Rams take Carson Wentz at 1. Our local sports stations have been slobbering all over him since the trade was first announced and sports chaos is funny. I'm imagining a draft world where the Rams take Wentz and the Eagles then pick Tunsil. I'll laugh my ass off.

Cagey

Banned
The Rams should take Wentz and hold Eagles hostage. 2004 redux.

Minus the part where there's a two time Super Bowl MVP involved.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Philadelphia Eagles' 2016 Plan for Success:

1. Trade away all the players for picks
2. Trade away all the picks for a 3rd-string QB
3. ?????
4. Profit!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Per request of several posters, let's not post untagged spoilers of picks before they happen on the televised feed please. Untagged spoilers will be deleted, and repeated offenses are subject to bans.

Thanks.

UberTag

On the bright side for Eagles fans, they'll have another Top 5 draft pick next season and won't need to trade away anything to get back up there. That's a win, right?

Nameless

We(Niners) should be in BPA mode with all our gaping holes so hopefully with LA and Philly reaching for QBs someone falls to us that wouldn't have otherwise

The Eagles are losers and have cemented a decades deep culture of failure. They will never win a Super Bowl unless their owner is chased out of town and takes the team to Canada where the competition is more on their level

/disrespeck

Honest to god, if you finish before me and draft Gronk, I will punch you in the mouth and delete you on snapchat.
:)

You're gonna win again.. Didn't you get like 15 picks right last year?

Lies?

Oh, I see. You think he's called Cheaty McCheatface because he cheats! Not at all, obviously. He's called Cheaty McCheatface because... um... he's lost a lot of weight recently.

Absolutely.

So is my boy Goff going #1 or what.

Yes.. And you will write his autobiography as one day, he will bring a championship to the City of Angels Cyan.

Praise be.

Gigglepoo

Rams gonna pull a wtf and pick Wentz instead?

Fisher drafted Steve McNair in Houston. It seems like he'd rather have a physical specimen with huge upside from a small school than the second coming of Alex Smith.

We(Niners) should be in BPA mode with all our gaping holes so hopefully with LA and Philly reaching for QBs someone falls to us that wouldn't have otherwise

I'm hoping we trade down. We need tons of players to be competitive again.

Mods on a similar note can I request this URL to be my tag, so I always have easy access to great moments in NFL gaf history:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=111207700&postcount=9934
Disrespectful

I retract my previous post
Coward. :)

Besides your tag should be (since you don't have love in your heart like I recommended.)

Rando14
Knock on Wood

How do you pronounce "Nkemdiche?"

I'll ask his parole officer.

Damn scooter.

On the bright side for Eagles fans, they'll have another Top 5 draft pick next season and won't need to trade away anything to get back up there. That's a win, right?

That's Ezekiel Elliot, aka the guy that's gonna run 8,000 for Dallas this season.
Part of me hopes that..

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The ESPN predraft coverage has been weird. Roger Goddell hug/handshake segment and an interview with Nick Saban in what looks like the backseat of a Bentley with random questions.

Changing to NFLN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom