• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher drafted Steve McNair in Houston. It seems like he'd rather have a physical specimen with huge upside from a small school than the second coming of Alex Smith.

Yup, I can totally see them making a last minute change and taking Wentz. :)

Also, Chargers need to go back to the Non-Gold jerseys. Those old ones are so good.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The ESPN predraft coverage has been weird. Roger Goddell hug/handshake segment and an interview with Nick Saban in what looks like the backseat of a Bentley with random questions.

Changing to NFLN.

Yeah. Switch over to the red carpet coverage for some normalcy.

RBH

CWRyvLgUsAAZFOu.jpg

UK here. I have a cold so staying up from midnight to 4.30am to watch the 1st round is gonna be a struggle, but I'm up for the challenge.

Or I might just fall asleep as soon the the Jets pick, I'm not sure.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah. Switch over to the red carpet coverage for some normalcy.

It's a total red carpet show. The draft has become much more of an event and has reached the stage of one of the most popular events in American sports. I actually like the fashion aspect of it now.

Josh Doctson, TCU WR, was looking cool, calm and confident in his suit with the TCU Purple tie.

Green Bay needs to draft an offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, and a new strength and conditioning coach because they looked terrible last year.

Nameless

Fisher drafted Steve McNair in Houston. It seems like he'd rather have a physical specimen with huge upside from a small school than the second coming of Alex Smith.

I'm hoping we trade down. We need tons of players to be competitive again.

That's certainly an option. But with a new system and no viable QB I'm not planning to compete right away. If someone makes us a crazy offer, yeah, take it. But if a blue chip sure-thing is sitting there, that's the move.

Doorman

Oh Draft time. Guess that means I'm finally awake again from my lengthy slumber away from the offseason topic.

Curious to see how Bobby Quinn handles his draft strategy this year. Given some of the moves he's already made and some of the things both him and Rod Wood have said in the offseason, I haven't been hugely instilled with confidence that they know how to properly evaluate the team and truly fix its underlying problems. Can't wait for dat first round wide receiver pick in an attempt to "replace" Calvin and give the golden child more weapons to flounder around with!

Everyone pray my lil bro get drafted, im pretty sure he is a projected free agent so not anytime today or tomorrow but the weekend maybe.🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾👏🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom